Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2024380 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #420 on: February 05, 2012, 07:34:01 pm »
Last time I lost a nail, it hurt like a motherfucker.

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #421 on: February 05, 2012, 07:40:57 pm »

EDIT: By God, I've lost a toe nail somewhere.

What.

Took my shoe off, noticed a large blood stain on my sock, took my sock off and noticed the nail was gone.

It's happened to me before. And surprisingly it wasn't that painful.

I only took my shoe off in the first place because I bumped it and it hurt a little. I'm not sure what happened to cause this.

deadpandoubter

« Reply #422 on: February 05, 2012, 08:07:14 pm »
Eeeeeew ew ew ew. *jumps up on a chair and screams*

Nah, but just to make sure, Shane-- am I one of these people you mentioned? I don't mean to be, but I suck at this stuff.

I have work tomorrow. Then class. Then studying with a classmate. Then writing a paper I was SUPPOSED to do today but ended up waiting on the Internet repairman to come by all day.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #423 on: February 05, 2012, 08:53:09 pm »
Which part, DPD? I will assume the one about going behind my back about dislike of me. If that is true, then I haven't seen it. But if it does happen, please don't. :(

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #424 on: February 06, 2012, 12:15:04 am »
While I like to turn my music up as much as the next guy while driving, I fucking hate those guys who crank it up to like ear splitting decibels, and fucking have the loud as fuck subwoofers to fucking vibrate the entire fucking neighborhood.  I would ask if they had a threshold of pain for noise, but they probably blew out their goddamn hearing years ago.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #425 on: February 06, 2012, 09:03:56 am »
While I like to turn my music up as much as the next guy while driving, I fucking hate those guys who crank it up to like ear splitting decibels, and fucking have the loud as fuck subwoofers to fucking vibrate the entire fucking neighborhood.  I would ask if they had a threshold of pain for noise, but they probably blew out their goddamn hearing years ago.

Goddess FUCK, those people are annoying.  Even better is when you're teaching a class on the third floor and you can STILL hear the boom-boom-boom.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #426 on: February 06, 2012, 04:47:48 pm »
I've seen people before with their bass music turned up so loudly and intensely that their car windows were visibly bulging out slightly and their license plates were rattling. That just doesn't seem healthy to me. I foresee a huge spike in hearing loss in the next twenty or so years.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #427 on: February 06, 2012, 04:56:53 pm »
D&D Online servers are experiencing "unexpected, extended downtime."  Even bloody Lamannia.  I just wanna killlllllllllllllllllllll!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #428 on: February 06, 2012, 09:35:51 pm »
My brother thinks Axe is a good cologne. It smells worse than it normally does, which is something.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

deadpandoubter

« Reply #429 on: February 06, 2012, 09:59:55 pm »
I've seen people before with their bass music turned up so loudly and intensely that their car windows were visibly bulging out slightly and their license plates were rattling. That just doesn't seem healthy to me. I foresee a huge spike in hearing loss in the next twenty or so years.

As a hard-of-hearing hopefully-soon-to-be audiologist, all I can say is...WELCOME, BROTHERS AND SISTERS! This won't hurt at all...

@Shane: I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look, but I just wanted to know if there was anything I've said that hurt you. :(

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #430 on: February 06, 2012, 10:49:04 pm »

While I do like bass to some extent, I think the line should be drawn (at least out in public) where if it vibrates your internal organs (I can actually feel my guts wibble, let alone my ear drums), it's TOO DAMN LOUD.

Guess I'm getting old. ;)

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #431 on: February 06, 2012, 11:01:31 pm »
I'll turn my radio up for a song I like, but I just can't wrap my head around sitting IN A CAR playing music so loud it makes my head hurt from across the highway.

My brother thinks Axe is a good cologne. It smells worse than it normally does, which is something.

People who wear Axe overdo it. My brother used to wear it a lot because he thought it covered up the scent of not showering. I never noticed the products themselves having unusually intense smells, it just seems like Axe wearers aren't satisfied with the application of their cologne or body spray until they're emanating fumes visible to the naked eye. I never notice this with anything else. Except old ladies, who wear perfume by the oil tanker.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #432 on: February 06, 2012, 11:56:55 pm »
Ey!  I wear Axe, and I don't overdo it.  Just a little something to occasionally cover up the stink of cigarette smoke I get when I go down to granny's...
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline DarkfireTaimatsu

• Pope
  • Here be impies.
    • Taiblog
« Reply #433 on: February 07, 2012, 12:05:31 am »
Oh gad, this Windows 7 upgrade is even less intuitive than Vista. MSN should be down in the clock area, not in my task bar, what the fuck. At least I got that stupid "stacked taskbar" shit turned off...

Why do things need to change appearance when they change function? It's incredibly terrible. Shit like this is why I don't upgrade things.
A limerick:

There once was a unicorn who would shove
His rainbows around like a dove
"Always I'll be with you
And then make-believe with you
Harmony, Harmony, oh love"

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #434 on: February 07, 2012, 12:41:25 am »
Players. I have a raging hatred for them and all the damage they do. It pisses me off to no end when they throw out that stupid ass line of "don't hate the player, hate the game". I had the player, the game, and anyone who has so much as read the damn rule book. I go out of my way to ruin their relationships (provided they are still playing in it). This includes, now, a close friend.