Author Topic: Shooting at Black Church in Charleston  (Read 14141 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Shooting at Black Church in Charleston
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2015, 09:20:31 pm »
Okay, seriously, did SpukiKitty hack Barbarella's account?

...They're the same person.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2015, 09:24:27 pm »
Ah. That answers my question. I just remembered Spuki quitting, but don't recall the reappearance.

Carry on.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2015, 09:33:27 pm »
Okay, seriously, did SpukiKitty hack Barbarella's account?

Actually we're the same.

I must re-edit my last post. I've been trying to turn over a new leaf with a new name and everything.

I re-edited it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 09:43:54 pm by Barbarella »

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2015, 09:36:11 pm »
Sooo, who the fuck is this sad sack of shit called the Contrarian? And should I give a crap about him?

Back on topic, glad they caught the guy. What pisses me off is that it was allowed to happen at all.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2015, 09:46:42 pm »
Sooo, who the fuck is this sad sack of shit called the Contrarian? And should I give a crap about him?

Back on topic, glad they caught the guy. What pisses me off is that it was allowed to happen at all.

I know. I'm glad he'll face justice. My heart goes out to the victim's & survivors families (there were survivors, thank goodness). I will also wish the deceased Godspeed in their new life on The Other Side.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2015, 09:50:20 pm »
I'm sorta glad they didn't kill him cause I don't like the idea of this guy dying thinking he's some martyr for the White Supremacist movement, I want him to suffer for a long time in prison, I want him to get life so that for every person he killed he has a lifetime to think about it.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2015, 11:06:55 pm »
Contrarian, your bait is so ripe, it's rotting. No terrorism apologists on this board, but why would you bother to read while lurking?

Of course not XD

It is quite telling how this thread begins with condolences for the victims and their families, in contrast to, say, the thread about the Charlie Hebdo massacre where the first few comments amount to OMFG THE POOR MUSLIMS!!!ONE!

#TotallyNotProgressiveBrainwashing

You're right, let's spare a thought for all the white people who will be unfairly stereotyped as terrorists because of this event.

Oh, wait.
Σא

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2015, 11:31:53 pm »
And that's why Sigma's the admin.

Ironbite-burn.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2015, 12:57:58 am »
Ironbite-also I want the media to start calling the shooter a terrorist.

Hear hear, it's about time lefties had something more modern than Timothy McVeigh and the killer of George Tiller to counterbalance the bloodbath of islamic terrorism you've all been such good apologists for this last couple of decades.
Yeah, we are begging and praying for right-wing terrorism since it's so rare.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html?_r=0

Since 9/11, an average of nine American Muslims per year have been involved in an average of six terrorism-related plots against targets in the United States. Most were disrupted, but the 20 plots that were carried out accounted for 50 fatalities over the past 13 and a half years.

In contrast, right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities, according to a study by Arie Perliger, a professor at the United States Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center. The toll has increased since the study was released in 2012.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2015, 02:39:08 am »
Ironbite-also I want the media to start calling the shooter a terrorist.

Hear hear, it's about time lefties had something more modern than Timothy McVeigh and the killer of George Tiller to counterbalance the bloodbath of islamic terrorism you've all been such good apologists for this last couple of decades.
Yeah, we are begging and praying for right-wing terrorism since it's so rare.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html?_r=0

Since 9/11, an average of nine American Muslims per year have been involved in an average of six terrorism-related plots against targets in the United States. Most were disrupted, but the 20 plots that were carried out accounted for 50 fatalities over the past 13 and a half years.

In contrast, right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities, according to a study by Arie Perliger, a professor at the United States Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center. The toll has increased since the study was released in 2012.

254 fatalities in 11 years.  Brilliant.

Islamic terror groups have topped that figure EACH MONTH in 2015 alone.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2015, 03:05:08 am »
Yes, because terrorism is a contest to see which group can cause more death and destruction, with the winner taking the title of terrorist. For fuck's sake.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2015, 04:13:59 am »
254 fatalities in 11 years.  Brilliant.

Islamic terror groups have topped that figure EACH MONTH in 2015 alone.

You are comparing deaths in USA vs deaths all over the world. The point was that the muslims in USA are being labeled as terrorist despite the fact that IN USA right wing movements and terrorists have caused more deaths after the 9/11 terrorist attack. And, I suppose 9/11 should also be on the list but these days muslim terrorist really are a minor threat to USA but they are still getting huge amount of attention from media and authorities while the "domestic" threat of right-wingers, "Sovereign citizens" and other such groups are being ignored or at least underestimated.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2015, 06:19:47 am »
Charge him with terrorism and throw him in the same cell block as that Boston Marathon bomber kid.

Ironbite-time white people started being called what they are.

Absolutely, political terror is what it is.

When Muslims do it, they're terrorists. When Christians do it, they're crazy.

Bull. Shit.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2015, 06:25:00 am »
Contrarian, your bait is so ripe, it's rotting. No terrorism apologists on this board, but why would you bother to read while lurking?

Of course not XD

It is quite telling how this thread begins with condolences for the victims and their families, in contrast to, say, the thread about the Charlie Hebdo massacre where the first few comments amount to OMFG THE POOR MUSLIMS!!!ONE!

#TotallyNotProgressiveBrainwashing

Hey dickhead, I started that thread and I said this.

12 fucking dead. Fuck.  :(

Which was to say, twelve people have died and that's awful. Totally not, "hey people of sect X are totes better than sect Y, sectarianly".

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2015, 06:47:42 am »
They've caught him.

With a haircut like that, it's no surprise they caught him so quickly.