Author Topic: Violence at Berkeley  (Read 17739 times)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Re: Violence at Berkeley
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2017, 01:25:52 am »
What is the sound of me using Nair on my balls?
Ow.

Would you turtle wax them after they are silky smooth?

Of course.  Gotta keep that nice, shiny sheen, after all.  If I can't whip my balls out in broad daylight and risk blinding passersby, what's the point?
Self-proclaimed "pro balls" people use bollock-hurty tactics to unsilence people they don't like. Irony completely lost.

Look I'm scared. I'm worried that the anitba are going to undermine the ballista movement

First of all, it's not anti-balls, it's pro-neutering and misnaming the movement like that to focus only on the negative aspects is hate-speech.

/joke

To be fair the black balls are not so much a movement or a group but a tactic. But why would you say they are one and the same?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2017, 02:14:28 am »
Ow.

Of course.  Gotta keep that nice, shiny sheen, after all.  If I can't whip my balls out in broad daylight and risk blinding passersby, what's the point?
Self-proclaimed "pro balls" people use bollock-hurty tactics to unsilence people they don't like. Irony completely lost.

Look I'm scared. I'm worried that the anitba are going to undermine the ballista movement

First of all, it's not anti-balls, it's pro-neutering and misnaming the movement like that to focus only on the negative aspects is hate-speech.

/joke
TO THE BOLLOCKADES!!!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2017, 02:17:37 am »
Ow.

/joke

To be fair the black balls are not so much a movement or a group but a tactic. But why would you say they are one and the same?
Now that's just nuts.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2017, 04:05:04 am »
Ow.

/joke

Now that's just nuts.

I was going to comment on why not call themselves the black bulls rather than black balls as it sounds cooler but then I remembered that the Härkä / Bull / Ox naming does not translate 100% correctly from Finnish (because bullfighting is called härkätaistelu when it should be sonnitaistelu) and it's the Ox that are castrated, not the bulls and I keep confusing the English terms because some stupid Finns didn't translate the name of a sport properly more than a century ago.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2017, 04:49:04 am »
Ow.

/joke

Now that's just nuts.

I was going to comment on why not call themselves the black bulls rather than black balls as it sounds cooler but then I remembered that the Härkä / Bull / Ox naming does not translate 100% correctly from Finnish (because bullfighting is called härkätaistelu when it should be sonnitaistelu) and it's the Ox that are castrated, not the bulls and I keep confusing the English terms because some stupid Finns didn't translate the name of a sport properly more than a century ago.

Mainly because it was a joke about testicles and not cucks. Is that a bottle of vodka in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2017, 06:50:18 am »
Ow.

/joke

Now that's just nuts.

Mainly because it was a joke about testicles and not cucks. Is that a bottle of vodka in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

I was going to make a point about how the  bulls  are castrated so it woukd still fit the theme but then I realized that I got bulls and oxen mixed up and the joke wouldn't work in English.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2017, 03:23:22 pm »
Ow.

/joke

Now that's just nuts.

I was going to make a point about how the  bulls  are castrated so it woukd still fit the theme but then I realized that I got bulls and oxen mixed up and the joke wouldn't work in English.
Bullocks/bollocks wordplay maybe?

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2017, 04:46:16 pm »
Ow.

/joke

Now that's just nuts.

Quit dicking around you wankers
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2017, 05:12:17 pm »
Ow.

/joke

Now that's just nuts.

Keep your eye on the ball

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2017, 07:12:25 pm »
Ow.

/joke

Now that's just nuts.

Just don't handle it or hit it twice.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2017, 09:57:44 pm »
Ow.

/joke

Now that's just nuts.

Just don't handle it or hit it twice.
Keep your eyes on the road and your hand on the gearstick.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2017, 10:50:49 pm »
I'm just trying to understand your alleged fears but you keep answering questions with irrelevant questions.

Before the quote pyramids about questions and bollocks, there was this quote. And, I wanted to point out to Dave "lord of the crackers" Dan that this was simply Reverse Anal's attempt at the socratic method.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2017, 11:45:34 pm »
I thought it was an attempt to dodge the question.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2017, 04:21:07 am »
I'm hesitant to use the term, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if the violence was the result of a false flag operation.

Of course.  It's obviously an NWO globalist illuminati reptilian conspiracy.

Do  you have any multivitamins or survivalist accessories for sale?

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2017, 11:10:47 pm »
I thought it was an attempt to dodge the question.

I wasn't. I thought you were basing your line of questioning on false assumptions, and I was trying to help you see my perspective. But you're right, I should have been more straightforward with you. And from now on, that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.