Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1674675 times)

Offline Dynamic Dragon

• The Beast
  • Punisher of the Guilty
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #2760 on: May 19, 2013, 04:28:53 pm »
Learn from the past, live in the present, prepare for the future.

Offline Reality Warper

• Bishop
« Reply #2761 on: May 19, 2013, 04:47:45 pm »
More stupid historical negationism

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #2762 on: May 19, 2013, 04:55:02 pm »
No.  Palestine had nothing to do with the 6 day war

Offline Dynamic Dragon

• The Beast
  • Punisher of the Guilty
« Reply #2763 on: May 19, 2013, 05:13:50 pm »
Yet another horrible rage comic.

Learn from the past, live in the present, prepare for the future.

Offline worlder

• Bishop
« Reply #2764 on: May 19, 2013, 07:45:53 pm »
Could we please post something other than that badly drawn jew caricature?

It is becoming an eyesore.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #2765 on: May 19, 2013, 08:13:18 pm »

Is everything a Jewish conspiracy to these people?

By the way, you misspelled "Brony".

I was gonna say something about this earlier, but I was too speechless and laughing to hard to think of what to post.

I'd Love to have the faintest idea what he's trying to say here. Seriously, that's pretty fucking stupid, even by this standards of the person's peers. I also love how the people who have a hate-on for MLP are always so good at get the characters mostly right. I love how he managed to find the character that was vaguely closest thing he could to a Jewish stereotype, and then added all the stuff to make her a princess, and actually paid close enough detail to get the foot thing, but then manages to not add any kind of tiara.

Video games are a conspiracy too?  Really?

But of course.

Yet these morons don't understand that the US gov't already has propaganda games that more people than you might expect play. They just don't play them as much as the fad "evil games" of Call of Duty. They'll never let us forget there was a mass murder airport scene in call of duty.

People don't play Americas Army games because, at least from the demo I played, they suck massive ass. When the US military is footing the bill for the creation of a game you think you'd get something better.

To the creator of this comic and the other one: You know what? I'm actually immensely happy that you hate bronies. Why? Because that means I don't have to deal with you as being in the group of people as me. I don't have to be in any way associated with you. You get to miss out on what I consider a great TV show and the great community that has sprung up from it.  I'm happy that I don't even have to bother telling you to get the fuck out of my fandom. Just do me a favor asshat, stay the fuck out.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2766 on: May 19, 2013, 08:19:48 pm »
I'm willing to bet that person is a clopper...

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #2767 on: May 19, 2013, 08:44:35 pm »
I'm willing to bet that person is a clopper...

Nicki, I don't think even the cloppers would have anything to do with him... Even Evil Has Standards, and all that.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2768 on: May 19, 2013, 08:54:44 pm »
@MadCat cause I'm too lazy to quote: I know but people do play them and a lot of people don't know about them. To think a Canadian or a French company is making games to beef up America's military is even more ridiculous than the simple plan of "games are a conspiracy". Not even French stereotypes can help.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline ScrappyB

• Bishop
« Reply #2769 on: May 20, 2013, 04:35:54 am »
I don't think Billy the Heretic got enough attention.

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #2770 on: May 20, 2013, 07:48:09 am »
I don't think Billy the Heretic got enough attention.

How does one not realise that any atrocity committed by the God of Judaism applies equally well, necessarily, to the God of Christianity? In the comic itself, he's admitting that Jesus did the exact same thing he's attacking his family for doing, and then pretends to have some sort of moral high ground about being a Christian.

The fuck.
Σא

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2771 on: May 20, 2013, 02:31:35 pm »
And I'm wondering if the cartoonist ever heard of the black city that is clean and safe here; Atlanta, Georgia (majority African American within city limits). I used to live there, 1.5 miles from downtown, safely, happily and very proud of the place, for almost 30 years? Or how about Nairobi? It's quite cosmopolitan and fun to visit. Or are Johannesburg or Cape Town good enough? Also majority black.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2772 on: May 20, 2013, 02:53:32 pm »
And I'm wondering if the cartoonist ever heard of the black city that is clean and safe here; Atlanta, Georgia (majority African American within city limits). I used to live there, 1.5 miles from downtown, safely, happily and very proud of the place, for almost 30 years? Or how about Nairobi? It's quite cosmopolitan and fun to visit. Or are Johannesburg or Cape Town good enough? Also majority black.

Yeah I was surprised by Atlanta when I went for Dragon*Con. I expected a city like New York City in terms of uncleanliness but I was pleasantly surprised.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #2773 on: May 20, 2013, 02:58:30 pm »
To say nothing of Africa.  Also I point out that urban crime in terms of percentage of population murdered is lower then rural

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #2774 on: May 20, 2013, 05:33:36 pm »

Yeah I was surprised by Atlanta when I went for Dragon*Con. I expected a city like New York City in terms of uncleanliness but I was pleasantly surprised.

Aaaaaannnnd tangent time.

I was in Atlanta two years back for a eight-hour layover on my trip to England. While the plane was descending my friends and I were all looking out the windows as the city got bigger and bigger.

The entire descent, we didn't see a single human being, even when we were about twenty feet from the ground.

I'm on to your game- there are no people in Atlanta. It's all a ruse.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.