Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1672797 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #4410 on: February 06, 2014, 10:51:42 am »
I've never seen a middle name afforded such interest before in my life.  Normally, its just to help differentiate between the various John Smiths of the world, but with Obama, its a huge fucking deal, apparently.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #4411 on: February 06, 2014, 11:24:19 am »
Even if having a middle eastern name was a bad thing, it's hardly his fault. It's not like he named himself.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #4412 on: February 06, 2014, 11:38:41 am »
<giant 'THIS IS NOT NORMAL' picture>

The only thing possibly NOT NORMAL about this person is that they look a little on the dangerously skinny side. Some people are just naturally skinny, and it might jsut be the way their legs look in those killer high heels, but they look almost bony. That's the only 'not normal' thing that concerns me in this picture--that the person pictured might have some medical problem.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4413 on: February 06, 2014, 12:26:57 pm »
"Unbridled Truth   Things Liberals HATE"

This is not normal

For Liberals to hate unbridled truth

Because we don't hate unbridled truth

The person in the picture is

Free to live her Life and

Pursue her Happiness with

Liberty and Justice for her and

For us All.

<done tossing abused slogans back in their faces>
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #4414 on: February 06, 2014, 12:29:06 pm »

The only thing possibly NOT NORMAL about this person is that they look a little on the dangerously skinny side. Some people are just naturally skinny, and it might jsut be the way their legs look in those killer high heels, but they look almost bony. That's the only 'not normal' thing that concerns me in this picture--that the person pictured might have some medical problem.
That person's left leg is what caught my attention.  It looks like it's bending back a little too far from a normal 'locked knee' position.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #4415 on: February 06, 2014, 12:38:59 pm »

That person's left leg is what caught my attention.  It looks like it's bending back a little too far from a normal 'locked knee' position.
I'd say s/he's double jointed. My knees do the same thing, though not quite to that degree.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #4416 on: February 06, 2014, 06:23:04 pm »

Hear, hear!  A scarf is not a belt and never will be!  That woman needs to take off her scarf!
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #4417 on: February 06, 2014, 10:38:14 pm »
Normal is overrated.
Don't let conservatives define what is normal because that is what led to homosexuality being classified as a mental disorder until the APA forced them out and made the DSM-II homosexuality revision.

From Single Asian Female, or as I like to call it, Single Horrible Webcomic:

"It's his racial duty to continue his pure Asian bloodline!"
lol its a web archive link. As the saying goes, "and nothing of value was lost". I actually read though some of that comic. I initially thought was racist towards Asians, upon further reading I realized that it’s racist towards everybody. At least the author is doing his best to die alone.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:55:47 pm by The Illusive Man »
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #4418 on: February 06, 2014, 11:45:26 pm »
This is an Israeli rap video by the organization Lehava against Jewish Israeli women marrying Arab men. There are a quite a few of these organizations that encourage other people to snitch on people involved in such relationships in the name of "protecting and rescuing Jewish women." (The opposite situation never seems to appear in their rhetoric.) I don't know Hebrew and can't translate this, but it really speaks for itself. Apparently it aired on television.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3_xdN13q0Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3_xdN13q0Q</a>

I don't want to click the video but why am picturing some dorky old guy in a billowy beard, black suit, funny hat & curly-Qs on his temples attempting to rap?

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #4419 on: February 06, 2014, 11:49:28 pm »
This is an Israeli rap video by the organization Lehava against Jewish Israeli women marrying Arab men. There are a quite a few of these organizations that encourage other people to snitch on people involved in such relationships in the name of "protecting and rescuing Jewish women." (The opposite situation never seems to appear in their rhetoric.) I don't know Hebrew and can't translate this, but it really speaks for itself. Apparently it aired on television.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3_xdN13q0Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3_xdN13q0Q</a>

Fuck those people.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #4420 on: February 07, 2014, 03:33:57 am »

Fuck those people.

Hey, you know Hebrew... do you understand any of the lyrics or text on the screen? :P

No. What's onscreen is an abbreviation, and the lyrics are way too fast for me to catch anything other than isolated words.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4421 on: February 07, 2014, 08:36:58 am »

Maybe he likes short chicks, ever think of that Ms. Miscegenation?  Because that's what you're bitching about.  The watchword of such grand groups as the KKK and Stormfront.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #4422 on: February 07, 2014, 10:11:32 am »

Maybe he likes short chicks, ever think of that Ms. Miscegenation?  Because that's what you're bitching about.  The watchword of such grand groups as the KKK and Stormfront.

It think it's more because the shorter girl isn't being a racist bitch.  Not being a racist bitch is a quality a lot of men find very attractive.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #4423 on: February 07, 2014, 03:09:51 pm »

"protecting and rescuing Jewish women." (The opposite situation never seems to appear in their rhetoric.)

Because women are incapable of making their own decisions and must be treated like children at all times.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4424 on: February 08, 2014, 01:48:44 am »