Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1676309 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #4770 on: May 04, 2014, 01:29:46 pm »
You expect a reactionary to know anything about Muslims other than "ALLAH ACKBAR *BOOM*"?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4771 on: May 04, 2014, 04:30:00 pm »
NSFW

(click to show/hide)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4772 on: May 04, 2014, 04:43:22 pm »
I do believe that's a satire of anti-semitic cartoons... but it's hard to tell.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4773 on: May 04, 2014, 06:34:54 pm »
I do believe that's a satire of anti-semitic cartoons... but it's hard to tell.
It really is.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4774 on: May 04, 2014, 10:40:51 pm »
It's an awesome troll payback to the anti-Semite freaks. And of course, those idiots will steal it and claim it's proof of da great ZOG
conspiracy.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4775 on: May 09, 2014, 05:26:47 pm »

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4776 on: May 09, 2014, 07:12:06 pm »
Exaggeration much? About 500,000 (though maybe as many as 800,000) Israelis have emigrated to the US since the establishment of Israel in 1948. That's 56 fucking years of emigration, over the entirety of the United States, not just Los Angeles.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #4777 on: May 10, 2014, 06:39:30 pm »
And they're trying super-hard to encourage them not to!
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #4778 on: May 10, 2014, 08:35:54 pm »

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4779 on: May 10, 2014, 09:44:24 pm »

I don't think he understands what cosplay is.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #4780 on: May 10, 2014, 11:21:57 pm »
So apparently Nazi cosplayers are hated both by cosplayers and Nazis. Not surprising, all in all.
Σא

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4781 on: May 11, 2014, 12:19:53 am »
Actually he does. The point is that the "artist" is a neo-Nazi and he is saying that when the Nazis get in power and start killing the "untermensch" they will shoot the nazi-cosplayers because those people usually make statements that they do not REALLY like the nazis or support their cause. So he is not angry over the cosplayers wearing Nazi uniforms, he is angry because they aren't nazis.

(Personally I don't mind nazi-cosplay. People do it in historical re-enactment and people cosplay all kinds of villains from shows and I don't think that the kid who is dressed up like Vader wants to start a fascist regime either.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #4782 on: May 11, 2014, 01:53:52 am »
Actually he does. The point is that the "artist" is a neo-Nazi and he is saying that when the Nazis get in power and start killing the "untermensch" they will shoot the nazi-cosplayers because those people usually make statements that they do not REALLY like the nazis or support their cause. So he is not angry over the cosplayers wearing Nazi uniforms, he is angry because they aren't nazis.

(Personally I don't mind nazi-cosplay. People do it in historical re-enactment and people cosplay all kinds of villains from shows and I don't think that the kid who is dressed up like Vader wants to start a fascist regime either.)

There was one political candidate who was an historical reenactor a while back. A lot of people attacked him because he'd dressed up as a Nazi a few times as part of World War II reenactments, despite having played all kinds of other roles on both sides of several wars.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4783 on: May 11, 2014, 03:07:19 am »
People are really sensitive about Nazi uniforms.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #4784 on: May 11, 2014, 03:15:07 am »

There was one political candidate who was an historical reenactor a while back. A lot of people attacked him because he'd dressed up as a Nazi a few times as part of World War II reenactments, despite having played all kinds of other roles on both sides of several wars.

That's stupid. Stop being stupid.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR