Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1674685 times)

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #5520 on: March 09, 2015, 07:32:58 pm »
*BLEH*

Who the heck is this A Wyatt Mann guy, anyway? Is there any info on him? A bio? His real name? Is it a "he"? What if A Wyatt Mann's a "she". A Wyatt Mann could be a dog or a Klingon or a kumquat for all I care!

Who knows?  But wouldn't it be hilarious if it turned out he was actually a very dedicated satirist?

At some point it stops mattering if you're being super racist or just ironically super racist. The observable results are the same.

Of course. How else could "Poe's Law" exist.

Personally, I feel that A Wyatt Mann really believes the junk he draws. *yuck*

My point is, why do we care whether this guy actually believes what he says or not? The cartoons are still there. If A. Wyatt Man cartoons are bad, they are bad regardless of the mental state of the person making them. Short of actually meeting the guy, whether he is a satirist or not is kind of an empty question.
Σא

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #5521 on: March 09, 2015, 09:14:43 pm »
*BLEH*

Who the heck is this A Wyatt Mann guy, anyway? Is there any info on him? A bio? His real name? Is it a "he"? What if A Wyatt Mann's a "she". A Wyatt Mann could be a dog or a Klingon or a kumquat for all I care!

Who knows?  But wouldn't it be hilarious if it turned out he was actually a very dedicated satirist?

At some point it stops mattering if you're being super racist or just ironically super racist. The observable results are the same.

Of course. How else could "Poe's Law" exist.

Personally, I feel that A Wyatt Mann really believes the junk he draws. *yuck*

My point is, why do we care whether this guy actually believes what he says or not? The cartoons are still there. If A. Wyatt Man cartoons are bad, they are bad regardless of the mental state of the person making them. Short of actually meeting the guy, whether he is a satirist or not is kind of an empty question.

Either way, I could care less, he stinks worse that the "black caricature" in this above-posted cartoon.

But he did bless the folks at FSTDT with The Atomic Flamethrowing Vagina......for that one I'll be forever grateful. However the "Bathtub Leviathan" turned out to be the big meme on that site.

THE VAGINA: http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=75751

LEVIATHAN: http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=60847

I was so sure the Vag was gonna be big, considering everyone's reaction to that cartoon. Then it just sort of fizzled to something I just mention every so often.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5522 on: March 15, 2015, 06:24:19 pm »

A. Wyatt Mann can't keep his own hateful rhetoric straight.  Dude calls for attacks on "ZOG", and yet he blames these attacks on "false flags".  The doublethink is strong with this one.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #5523 on: March 15, 2015, 06:26:53 pm »
You'd think A Wyt man would be more supportive of the Goverment usung terrorist attacks to expand it's power considering his hero and masturbation fantasy did so:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5524 on: March 15, 2015, 08:21:36 pm »
I wonder if Wyatt actually has a site of some form, but I'm not really in the mood to be on multiple government watchlists  for the third time again for mere research purposes. It'd make sense, what with /pol/ distributing and editing a new cartoon at what seems like a prodigious rate.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #5525 on: March 15, 2015, 09:46:23 pm »
There are a bunch of A Wyatt Mann's cartoons up on resist.com, the website of the White Aryan Resistance. Not linking it, you can look it up yourself if you want to.

According to Encyclopedia Dramatica, his real name is Wyatt Kaldenberg. Kaldenberg is definitely a real person and was active in the white nationalist movement in the past, but has now left it. Not because he stopped being a racist, mind you, but because he thinks all the White Nationalist/Nazi stuff doesn't help the average white Joe who is being attacked by liberals and the lesser races and such.

He now writes books promoting Odinism and attacking the racist movement. Which is an improvement over his cartooning, at least.
Σא

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5526 on: March 16, 2015, 12:39:05 pm »

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #5527 on: March 16, 2015, 01:14:42 pm »
There are a bunch of A Wyatt Mann's cartoons up on resist.com, the website of the White Aryan Resistance. Not linking it, you can look it up yourself if you want to.

According to Encyclopedia Dramatica, his real name is Wyatt Kaldenberg. Kaldenberg is definitely a real person and was active in the white nationalist movement in the past, but has now left it. Not because he stopped being a racist, mind you, but because he thinks all the White Nationalist/Nazi stuff doesn't help the average white Joe who is being attacked by liberals and the lesser races and such.

He now writes books promoting Odinism and attacking the racist movement. Which is an improvement over his cartooning, at least.

FINALLY! HIS IDENTITY IS REVEALED!

Still a bigot....but has just changed form.

Here's the Encyclopedia Dramatica article. Wikipedia mentions zilch about his cartooning.: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Wyatt_Mann
(Warning, some offensive images & writing style....it's E.D. after, all.)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 01:23:09 pm by Barbarella »

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #5528 on: March 16, 2015, 03:04:34 pm »

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #5529 on: March 16, 2015, 04:03:44 pm »
Even if the holocaust was discovered to have been a myth. What the fuck doesn't matter?
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5530 on: March 16, 2015, 04:05:53 pm »
Even if the holocaust was discovered to have been a myth. What the fuck doesn't matter?

Because that would make it socially acceptable to hate Jews.

*vomits*
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #5531 on: March 16, 2015, 04:50:33 pm »
So holocaust deniers are pissed off because they can't hate Jews because of the holocaust, so they try to deny the holocaust so they can be justified in their unjustifiable hatred for a group of people?
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5532 on: March 16, 2015, 05:21:26 pm »
So holocaust deniers are pissed off because they can't hate Jews because of the holocaust, so they try to deny the holocaust so they can be justified in their unjustifiable hatred for a group of people?

I'd say that's the gist of it.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #5533 on: March 16, 2015, 07:38:29 pm »
While Holocaust deniers are sure that the Holocaust was a zionist conspiracy, they usually consider that it would have been a good thing had it been done.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5534 on: March 16, 2015, 08:23:27 pm »
While Holocaust deniers are sure that the Holocaust was a zionist conspiracy, they usually consider that it would have been a good thing had it been done.

Perhaps done as intended--that is, killing all the Jews, not just the ones that actually died.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.