Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1671860 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #1440 on: July 19, 2012, 04:12:33 am »
God was forced to give Mary a c-section via the use of his teeth because baby Jesus was a threat to his human mother's life. Unfortunately, the procedure left Mary bleeding to death, so God turned her into a vampire.

A sparkly vampire!
Like this one?

Noooooooo!  Moka doesn't sparkle, its a lieeeeeeee!  She's just adorable.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Juna Starrider

• Apprentice
« Reply #1441 on: July 19, 2012, 07:10:11 am »

SO MUCH FAIL

Isn't this pretty much what happened at the Zimmerman case? Lots of people coming up to defend the shooter and simply ignoring or even blaming the victim.

Having watched COPS and whatnot, (Hardly a representitive sample, but whatever)  nearly every asshole that gets arrested tends to use the "OMG my wrists hurt, POLICE BRUTALITY!!!"  Doesn't matter the race, gender, or age of the person.  This is especially funny/aggravating after the asshole has just beaten his/her wife/husband/gf/bf/random person on the street. 

Another thing is that many of them will walk towards a police officer who is pointing a gun at them as if they're Superman, but as soon as they see a Police Dog, (they don't even have to send in the dog, just the dog straining at the leash) they collapse and start begging for mercy.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #1442 on: July 19, 2012, 11:27:32 am »
The problem with the comic is the racial element. Notice how all of the cops and the visible victim are white, while the criminal and his empathizers are black?
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #1443 on: July 19, 2012, 01:56:18 pm »
Another thing is that many of them will walk towards a police officer who is pointing a gun at them as if they're Superman, but as soon as they see a Police Dog, (they don't even have to send in the dog, just the dog straining at the leash) they collapse and start begging for mercy.

I think that is because they know a cop probably won't shoot unless they have to so you can act tough whereas the dog would really, really, REALLY like to expose your internal organs to daylight and isn't concerned with paperwork or review boards.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1444 on: July 19, 2012, 08:27:56 pm »

QueenofHearts

« Reply #1445 on: July 19, 2012, 08:30:22 pm »
So, Ron Paul is 250+ years old?

Or, he's an actor with homophobic and anti-Semitic views?

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #1446 on: July 19, 2012, 08:41:15 pm »
Sam Adams was protesting against taxes that were too low, also against the legalisation of slavery. A glibertarian he was not.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1447 on: July 19, 2012, 11:31:32 pm »
Sam Adams was protesting against taxes that were too low, also against the legalisation of slavery. A glibertarian he was not.
It's amazing how little the Tea Party and other Libertarians/Republicans know about U.S. History. With various movements dedicating themselves to Free-Market Capitalism, oppressing minorities, anti-intellectualism, etc., our founding fathers should be rolling in their graves.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1448 on: July 20, 2012, 12:02:35 am »
It's amazing how little the Tea Party and other Libertarians/Republicans know about U.S. History. With various movements dedicating themselves to Free-Market Capitalism, oppressing minorities, anti-intellectualism, etc., our founding fathers should be rolling in their graves.
They would like the oppressing minorities but not the rleigious part

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #1449 on: July 20, 2012, 12:30:14 am »
God was forced to give Mary a c-section via the use of his teeth because baby Jesus was a threat to his human mother's life. Unfortunately, the procedure left Mary bleeding to death, so God turned her into a vampire.

A sparkly vampire!
Like this one?

Noooooooo!  Moka doesn't sparkle, its a lieeeeeeee!  She's just adorable.
Sorry about that. I was arguing with the creator of the poster that it was probably the background that was sparkling.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
« Reply #1450 on: July 23, 2012, 10:05:14 pm »

Oh Yes, when talking about tax breaks for 'job creators' the republicans are talking about little kids with lemonade stands...Yeah right

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #1451 on: July 23, 2012, 10:18:32 pm »
The problem with that cartoon is that it is spot on....in the wrong way. Without parental assistance, most children's lemonade stands would never actually exist. Without the government providing infrastructure and at least a basically educated workforce, most businesses would never actually exist.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline booley

• Pope
  • Grand High Viceroy of the Eastern Expanses
« Reply #1452 on: July 24, 2012, 03:01:21 pm »

Oh Good Goddess the straw men here.

Especially given that the large black women is supposed to be a tea bagger.

Well I at least they stopped the lie that proceeded this one
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
The Doctor

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1453 on: July 24, 2012, 04:20:51 pm »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1454 on: July 24, 2012, 04:48:19 pm »
That's...not even close to how the election went.