Author Topic: Section 60 is to be treated like the other sections  (Read 827 times)

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
Section 60 is to be treated like the other sections
« on: October 20, 2013, 10:39:43 pm »
Arlington National Cemetery Section 60 is to be treated like the other sections.

As I understand it, there's nothing personal or anti-American about this.

There's also this:

Many of the removed mementos are discarded, but the Army, which officially runs the cemetery, has been collecting some for storage at Fort Belvoir in Virginia. More than 20,000 items were selected for storage “based on the items unusual, artistic or historical value to the service member at whose grave site the memento was left,” according to the Army.

So, it's possible that your memento will be stored safely away and not discarded.

Of course, that doesn't stop some conservatives having a shit fit and blaming the President.
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
Re: Section 60 is to be treated like the other sections
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 11:28:54 pm »
Meanwhile, in an opposite alternative universe, conservatives praise Romney for seeing to it that the military dignity and discipline traditions of Arlington National Cemetery are preserved. "All of that bleeding heart, girly-looking junk and tacky trinkets were an eyesore and an affront to the honor of our heroes' sacrifice. It's supposed to look like disciplined marching formations of perfectly straight, white soldiers, standing at ease."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 11:34:35 pm by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.