Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 387533 times)

Offline Id82

• The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #3090 on: September 05, 2019, 06:35:56 pm »
And remember they're tremendously Big and tremendously wet.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3091 on: September 06, 2019, 10:10:09 am »
And remember they're tremendously Big and tremendously wet.

They're very wet, from the standpoint of water.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3092 on: September 07, 2019, 03:28:38 am »
What exactly does Trump have to gain from this fiasco? I mean the majority of Alabama will support him even if he didn't give them this hey the hurricane is going to hit you too shout out. What's the point in taking up a whole news week and press conferences over a gaffe? Not to mention the lack of sympathy being directed to the people actually effected by the hurricane.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3093 on: September 07, 2019, 04:16:05 am »
The majority of Alabama would support President Trump even if one of the campaign objectives of his 2020 run was to melt all Alabamans and boil them down into resources for the government to use.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3094 on: September 07, 2019, 04:42:07 am »
What exactly does Trump have to gain from this fiasco? I mean the majority of Alabama will support him even if he didn't give them this hey the hurricane is going to hit you too shout out. What's the point in taking up a whole news week and press conferences over a gaffe? Not to mention the lack of sympathy being directed to the people actually effected by the hurricane.

You're assuming Trump is acting rationally. He's saying, "Me Trump! Me right! Me say hurricane would hit Alabama!"

Remember, the "J" in "Donald J. Trump" stands for "Joffrey".

And there is something to be gained in Alabama, don't forget: a Senate seat.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3095 on: September 07, 2019, 09:32:35 am »
The majority of Alabama would support President Trump even if one of the campaign objectives of his 2020 run was to melt all Alabamans and boil them down into resources for the government to use.

I can just imagine a super villain threatening a group of plucky heroes with the line "I WILL RETURN YOU TO THE PRIMORDIAL SLURRY FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!"  It is awesome.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3096 on: September 07, 2019, 01:07:33 pm »
What exactly does Trump have to gain from this fiasco?

Trump's not bothering with what he has to gain.  He's having a narcissistic fit; someone DARED to say he was WRONG, and Trump is NEVER wrong.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3097 on: September 08, 2019, 01:51:10 am »
Trump "fights back." That's one of the defining features of his. When he makes a mistake or whenever someone opposes him in any way, he has to fight back. He can't admit being wrong, he can't admit a defeat. This gets him into stupid fights and escalates things (remember the kerfluffle over the crowd size in his inaugural? A lot of energy was spent on arguing that and even later on he has gone on to argue about every crowd in his rallies and making fun of other people's rallies even if he has to fake evidence to support his claims.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3098 on: September 12, 2019, 12:13:02 pm »
So Donald Trump wants to ban vaping because it's been reported by the CDC that six people have died from vaping related illnesses. Six people.
Meanwhile according to the gun violence archive 10.408 people have died and 20,760 people have been injured from fire arm related incidents in 2019 alone. With only 2,200 being classified as defensive use. But no we can't talk about banning guns or making guns safer or even look into gun violence.
This is just Trump being in the pockets of the big tobacco industry.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3099 on: September 12, 2019, 05:31:43 pm »
So Donald Trump wants to ban vaping because it's been reported by the CDC that six people have died from vaping related illnesses. Six people.
Meanwhile according to the gun violence archive 10.408 people have died and 20,760 people have been injured from fire arm related incidents in 2019 alone. With only 2,200 being classified as defensive use. But no we can't talk about banning guns or making guns safer or even look into gun violence.
This is just Trump being in the pockets of the big tobacco industry.

Moscow Mitch is the one who's been pushing hard to ban vaping; he got his start in politics from Big Tobacco money.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3100 on: September 12, 2019, 07:50:20 pm »
Why doesn't that surprise me?
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3101 on: September 12, 2019, 08:37:13 pm »
Hey, if we want to talk about "Republicans bought by the tobacco industry" isn't there footage somewhere of John Boehner handing out cheques from tobacco lobbyists to Republican Representatives on the floor of the House?

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3102 on: September 22, 2019, 08:31:22 pm »
So Trump pretty much admitted to soliciting dirt from the Ukrainian government on Joe Biden's son. https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/22/politics/adam-schiff-donald-trump-ukraine-whistleblower-investigation-impeachment/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F which according to title 52 of campaign finance laws is illegal. A contribution being someone offering money, time, knowledge or assistance to a cause.
Basically he did it again. His message isn't good enough for the voters to vote for him so all he can do is smear his opponent enough so that people hate his opponent more than him by cheating and breaking the law which he says isn't illegal.
And nothing is going to be done about this. Democrats won't impeach because it will go dead in the Senate and Republicans won't think of impeaching their darling leader.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3103 on: September 24, 2019, 04:51:27 pm »
I guess I was wrong it looks like Pelosi is looking into impeachment for this.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #3104 on: September 24, 2019, 06:49:54 pm »
I guess I was wrong it looks like Pelosi is looking into impeachment for this.

She just announced that they're beginning impeachment investigations around this whole Ukraine bullshit.  And since it's Trump, there's probably even more down that rabbit hole...