Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 118497 times)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2012, 08:01:15 am »
Thanks to my anti-depressants, my dreams tend to be pretty vivid.  This kicks ass when I'm either having a great dream, or lucid dreaming, but it's shit when I have a nightmare.  Ah well... gotta take the rough with the smooth.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2012, 09:06:45 am »
I don't dream anymore.  :(

Well, I never seem to remember them anymore at least.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2012, 01:00:51 pm »
I was an Engineer from Mass Effect facing zombies from Left 4 Dead.  I managed to blow up several with my Scorp pistol (I should've used an SMG on zombies, but in ME, the Scorp is my favorite gun).  I then ran up the stairs to see dozens of zombies waiting.  I activated my Combat Drone, and as they stared at it, I ran past them, activating the drone's explosion when I was far enough away.  I then found my friend, and we jumped on our hover-bikes and hightailed it out of there.

It would've been cool to see how other classes would deal with the L4D monsters.  I'd love to take on a Witch as an Infiltrator or a Tank or Charger as a Vanguard.  Or an Adept facing a Hunter, Jockey, or even Smoker ("No ***hole!  YOU get over HERE!")
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Normandy

• Pope
« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2012, 11:42:09 pm »
Last night I had a dream that spiders were having a web-spinning Olympics.  America spider won.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2012, 09:07:05 am »
Last night I had a dream where I was ripping Distind a new one over his considering of nuking the new SFW version of the Redheaded Thursday thread and distinctly remember posting "Yes, how dare IronBite make an SFW Redhead thread. We should lock and trash it posthaste. ::)"

I'm not sure what this says about me. I really love redheads? ???
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2012, 11:37:01 am »
Funny, I had a dream about a redhead girl who asked if I wanted to either hit on her or hang out with her.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Art Vandelay

« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2012, 11:44:34 am »
Lately, all my dreams have been a complete wharrgarbl (yes, even by dream standards) and for some reason really fucking depressing, though for the life of me I can never remember why.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2012, 11:49:07 am »
I had a dream a few weeks ago about being hunted by Sasquatch, Predator style but without the invisibility and the shoulder mounted laser thing. And the most recent happened today where during a storm, a few key figures from my past were waiting it out at our house and then a fucking explosion ripped through our house then I woke up in a cold sweat.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2012, 03:53:32 pm »
I had another zombie dream, though nothing about L4D in this one.  Basically, I was being chased by zombies at night when I got to a car dealership.  Up front, I saw a yellow vette with the keys in the ignition, so I jumped in and started to drive away.  Then an older lady ran outside the dealership building, screaming at me, "What are you doing?  Get back here!"

As I pulled onto the freeway, I figured with all the zombies, she should just jump into a car and take off as well.  Then I noticed, in the passenger seat, a box of keys.  Oops.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2012, 12:24:19 pm »
I just had a dream that I was talking to friends and completely bashing Arkansas for its southern suckassery.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #130 on: August 29, 2012, 11:00:44 am »
I dreamt I was in class learning about Paul Revere when I discovered through my own research that his real last name was actually Black. This surely meant that he was a black man, and that he disguised himself as a white man to help better spread the word of the evil British.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2012, 01:01:41 am »
I had a dream that I had eye makeup that turned into fuzzy mold, and I freaked out and had to rinse it out in the sink with really hot water. There was some sort of subplot, but I don't really remember it.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2012, 02:11:45 am »
I had a dream that I found a mysterious video file on a flash drive and watched it. It was some bizarre black-and-white shit that I don't even remember now (kind of like the Slenderman videos from TribeTwelve, if you're familiar with those). Then I turn into an owl-person with shiny eyes and I get psychic powers. Then I start brainwashing other classmates into watching the video and we go wreck shit. Then the SWAT team shows up.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2012, 11:29:25 am »
Okay, this dream was fucking disturbing. First, I was pregnant and giving birth in the hospital, which was surprisingly painless. Then, I was being re-born, and not in a religious way. I was inside a freaking vagina and could feel myself being pushed out into the doctor's hands. And I came out fully grown. We went home after I was born, and I was welcomed home by a few family members. I acted like a real asshole to all of them for no reason, and they commented on how bitchy I was since being born again.

At one point I was on Mars, worried that I would suffocate.

Offline Gst0395

• Apprentice
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2012, 05:27:35 pm »
Okay, this dream was fucking disturbing. First, I was pregnant and giving birth in the hospital, which was surprisingly painless. Then, I was being re-born, and not in a religious way. I was inside a freaking vagina and could feel myself being pushed out into the doctor's hands. And I came out fully grown. We went home after I was born, and I was welcomed home by a few family members. I acted like a real asshole to all of them for no reason, and they commented on how bitchy I was since being born again.

At one point I was on Mars, worried that I would suffocate.
My god, that sounds incredibly bizarre. The stuff you dream about is just crazy.
Youtube: Gst0395
Pixar Planet: Geoff-uk1234