Author Topic: Need Help Picking 3 Photos for a Competition  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
Need Help Picking 3 Photos for a Competition
« on: January 05, 2019, 10:50:06 am »
I want to enter a local bird photography competiion and I can submit up to 3 images. Problem is I can't decide which 3 to submit.  It would be a great help if people would be so awesome as to take the time to go through the pics in the album linked at the end and use the poll to pick which 3 they like the best.  The poll will run for 3 days (coz I'd really like to get my submission sent off early in the coming week) and at the end the 3 pics with the highest votes will be what I submit.  There's a lot of 3's going on in this post lol.

Thanks loads to everyone who votes.

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/pete_morg/library/Poll

Edit: Photobucket seems to be rather tempermental at the moment. It might take a lot of page refreshing to get through the album. Either that or the site just hates Firefox for some reason.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 10:54:59 am by Katsuro »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Need Help Picking 3 Photos for a Competition
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 11:52:47 am »
These are all impressive, but I really like the colors of the goldfinch + robin within the environment, and then the action of the gull over the water.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
Re: Need Help Picking 3 Photos for a Competition
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 11:59:34 am »
These are all impressive, but I really like the colors of the goldfinch + robin within the environment, and then the action of the gull over the water.

People do seem to like the gull one which is why it's on the list but funny thing is, from a technial stand-point, it's not very good as it's horribly un-sharp where it counts (the bird's eye)...but luckily the required resolution for the competion is only 1400 pixels wide which seems to hide that fact, it only seems to show at full size. Hopefully they won't want the original file to make a large print out of or anything lol.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 12:06:01 pm by Katsuro »