General Category > Suggestion Box

Election News

<< < (2/2)

Sleepy:
The only thing I have an issue with is potentially losing all the threads once we get rid of the election subforum. I wouldn't want it to be there year-round since it'd be unused, but I wouldn't want to keep it just to save all the election threads. Perhaps create it and then move the threads elsewhere once it's deleted? I don't know how practical or difficult that would be.

Cerim Treascair:

--- Quote from: Sleepy on August 31, 2012, 10:43:26 pm ---The only thing I have an issue with is potentially losing all the threads once we get rid of the election subforum. I wouldn't want it to be there year-round since it'd be unused, but I wouldn't want to keep it just to save all the election threads. Perhaps create it and then move the threads elsewhere once it's deleted? I don't know how practical or difficult that would be.

--- End quote ---

What about making it a child board of the lox box after things are all said and done?

Smurfette Principle:
Why not keep it as a subforum? I mean, elections go on more than once every four years, right? We'd use it at least every two years, even ignoring elections in places other than America.

Witchyjoshy:
Not to mention, we could use it for local elections which happen more frequently, and non-USA elections as well.

I'm in favor of a subforum, as opposed to a megathread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version