Author Topic: Donald Trump Says Racist Stuff  (Read 17787 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Donald Trump Says Racist Stuff
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2015, 09:57:51 pm »
While I'll probably never make sense of the batshit lunacy that is American attitudes on illegal immigrants, I do have to say that the way the wealthy both exploit it and make the morons on both sides dance like puppets is nothing short of ingenious. They occasionally call for deporting illegals, the hicks rally to their cause while bleeding hearts all cry about how actually enforcing the law is bad. It solidifies their own voter base while keeping their opponents attention focused on a smokescreen. Then of course, they "lose", stupid liberals get to feel good about their "victory", even while conservatives are winning actual victories in other areas, all while they keep using illegal immigrants to undercut all of those pesky minimum wage and benefits laws. And the best part is, this strategy never loses its effectiveness, no matter how many times the cycle is repeated. People still don't see through it, despite how utterly transparent the whole scheme is.

It's probably the most unashamedly Machiavellian thing I've ever seen, even by politicians' standards.

Nowhere near as bad as Australian politicians' exploitation of the issue.

Not really. Here they actually follow through on their promises to "stop the boats" via offshore detainment and whathaveyou, at great public expense, no less. Not nearly as elegant as the American way of doing things.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2015, 02:02:56 pm »
While I'll probably never make sense of the batshit lunacy that is American attitudes on illegal immigrants, I do have to say that the way the wealthy both exploit it and make the morons on both sides dance like puppets is nothing short of ingenious. They occasionally call for deporting illegals, the hicks rally to their cause while bleeding hearts all cry about how actually enforcing the law is bad. It solidifies their own voter base while keeping their opponents attention focused on a smokescreen. Then of course, they "lose", stupid liberals get to feel good about their "victory", even while conservatives are winning actual victories in other areas, all while they keep using illegal immigrants to undercut all of those pesky minimum wage and benefits laws. And the best part is, this strategy never loses its effectiveness, no matter how many times the cycle is repeated. People still don't see through it, despite how utterly transparent the whole scheme is.

It's probably the most unashamedly Machiavellian thing I've ever seen, even by politicians' standards.

Except many on the Left are calling for stream-lining the Immigration process so folks wont feel that they have to resort to illegal immigration.

Here's why some folks come here illegally. For them, it's the only option there is.
http://g92.org/find-answers/process/
Since Mexico's a practically war-zone in a lot of places, these days, many NEED to get out NOW!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2015, 07:01:10 pm »
Not surprising that what it took for a lot of conservatives to turn against Trump was for him to attack a Veteran.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2015, 07:29:16 pm »
This may well be the most massive popularity gain and subsequent, quickest fall in political history.

Even Caligula managed to keep popularity for a while.

Donald, you made fucking Caligula look good.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2015, 07:32:26 pm »
The best part is Rick Perry is saying that Donald Trump should be disqualified for what he said.  Oh I see.  So when Perry threatened to succeed from the Union if ACA passed he can run for president.  If Donald Trump bashes John McCain, he's done.

Ironbite-little bit of hypocrisy there Perry.

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2015, 08:02:10 pm »
And here he is again, insulting John McCain for having been a POW:

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/republicans-defend-mccain-against-attacks-from-124429756316.html

That's fucking rich coming from a draft dodger:

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/66916/20150718/donald-trump-used-deferments-to-weasel-out-of-vietnam-war-says-john-mccain-is-not-a-war-hero.htm

Wow, I'm no fan of Mccain, but insulting him for being captured?  That's beyond low even for Trump. 

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2015, 08:55:11 pm »

As much as I think McCain is a jerk, even I have a deep respect for his military service and the suffering he endured in Vietnam!

Trump, you are LOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Offline Iczerfour

• Spawn of Pinkamena and Flutterbat
  • Pope
  • Now won't you stop moving, interrupting's not nice
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2015, 09:15:19 pm »
*eats nachos and drinks a soda while watching Donald Trump commit political suicide with great amusement*   

and some people like this ass hat?? 
from my observations Donald trump is a hateful shit for brain cock gulping bug fucker.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2015, 10:10:37 pm »
And here he is again, insulting John McCain for having been a POW:

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/republicans-defend-mccain-against-attacks-from-124429756316.html

That's fucking rich coming from a draft dodger:

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/66916/20150718/donald-trump-used-deferments-to-weasel-out-of-vietnam-war-says-john-mccain-is-not-a-war-hero.htm

If this really did wreck Trump it would make me somewhat angry. This ignorant shoot-from-the-hip pezzonovante arrogance is what people like about the man. So you can make up silly bullshit about Mexicans and your employees and apply it to how to run your business, but goddamn soldiers deserve better.

Get fucked! Everyone deserves better!
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2015, 12:02:57 am »
Okay, Spukes gets points for the MST3K reference.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2015, 10:43:29 am »
Guys, if it helps, Trump is not after the presidency at all. It's a money thing pure and simple. Beach of contact suits can be profitable. And just having your name out there never hurts. Really, for Trump, anything to keep himself relevant.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2015, 11:21:41 am »
Rookie nailed it. Trump has been trolling presidential election cycles since the eighties.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/what-people-want-know-about-donald-trump

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2015, 11:38:37 am »
Rookie nailed it. Trump has been trolling presidential election cycles since the eighties.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/what-people-want-know-about-donald-trump

(click to show/hide)

Agreed! He's just an attention whore. Once he saw that the Teabagging idiots in the public saw him as a serious contender for the presidency, he went "uh oh" and decided to say something stupid about McCain.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2015, 11:43:58 am »
Remember 2008-2011 it was all about the birth certificate, then the long form? Donald Trump is one of those things that'll go away as soon as people stop paying attention to him.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.