Author Topic: Music Videos You Love  (Read 3993 times)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Re: Music Videos You Love
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2013, 04:01:26 am »

I love Blood Red Sandman too, for the exact same reasons. I just didn't want to post one that you had already posted. ;)
Ahh, okay. ^_^

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2013, 09:33:12 am »
I'm surprised that people still listen to Lordi. I don't hate them, but I remember when they were massive here when they won Eurovision in 2006, and then shortly after they just dropped off the map. "Would you Love a Monsterman" is a great song though.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 08:26:32 pm »
I'm surprised that people still listen to Lordi. I don't hate them, but I remember when they were massive here when they won Eurovision in 2006, and then shortly after they just dropped off the map. "Would you Love a Monsterman" is a great song though.
Every band has that. They released a new album recently, in fact. But, yeah, every band that gets media coverage only has it for so long, then slowly returns to just being for the fans. How many people know Marilyn Manson released an album in 2007, another in 2009 and more recently, one in 2012? Not many, I'd imagine. How many people know Kiss released an album last year? Not many, I'd imagine. So on, so forth.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline That Guy

• Bishop
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 09:08:41 pm »
couple more!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS6t56U9tBg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS6t56U9tBg</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d9D_W1PbQc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d9D_W1PbQc</a>

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 09:17:50 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf-rEslupnY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf-rEslupnY</a>
This thread needs more Gaslight Anthem.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2013, 10:30:37 pm »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 10:35:33 pm by PosthumanHeresy »

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2013, 08:19:20 am »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
The thing about Sabaton is, they're basically metal bards. Most of their songs are true war stories, often World War 2 (like all three of those).

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Those three get grouped together for being the top three weirdest videos. If it were the top six, Cryptorchid (by the same guy as ACSS), The Beautiful People and Sweet Dreams would be there. He rides a pig in Sweet Dreams.

(click to show/hide)
I would put Starfuckers, Inc here as well, but only the god-awful Starsuckers, Inc edit can be found. So, Gave Up will go here instead.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 08:52:27 am by PosthumanHeresy »

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2013, 12:16:47 pm »

[hipster] I was listening to Lordi years before Eurovision made them famous. [/hipster]

I actually was though.  Having said that I don't listen to them much thesedays because my taste in music has changed a bit over the years.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2013, 12:26:04 pm »

[hipster] I was listening to Lordi years before Eurovision made them famous. [/hipster]

I actually was though.  Having said that I don't listen to them much thesedays because my taste in music has changed a bit over the years.
What's funny is, I found them after Eurovision, but didn't know anything about that (American and all) and found them via just randomness on Last.fm.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2013, 03:59:55 pm »
I saw Lordi on a Finnish show which as a premise has random celebreties reviewing new music. Lordi did make an impression even with their first record.

Although my brother who saw their concert complained that they aren't much of a live band. Apparently, there is nothing "extra" on a live performance, it's just the same as a recording.

I did comment that they have a huge fire show. They do have that on live performances, but my brother cares more about the musical side than the show.

(click to show/hide)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline poeticmind0189

• Neonate
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2013, 12:28:14 pm »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Iconic Komodo Dragon 2

• Bishop
  • Try not to bleed to much.
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2013, 08:47:24 pm »
I support the SCP Foundation.

I'm 91 kilograms, 2.59 meters long; Have 57 strains of bacteria in my mouth, and can eat 80% of my weight in food in a single sitting.
LAAAAYYYYDDDDIIEEES...( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)

Offline starseeker

• God
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2013, 09:22:00 am »
(click to show/hide)