Community > FQA Projects

The FQA Blog

<< < (2/11) > >>

Radiation:

--- Quote from: JohnE on August 11, 2013, 07:41:41 pm ---Who's going to be doing the vetting & proofreading, to start?

--- End quote ---

I don't know but since you volunteered, I would recruit you. As for me, I'd like to do some articles about conspiracy theories as part of the skepticism category. I'm not sure how the research would go on that but would appreciate some help with that. I'm thinking about writing my first about The Vigilant Citizen type stuff.

Igor:
Like I said before, proofreading is kind of my thing (despite all of the mistakes in my posts - I'm much better at editing other people's stuff than my own) so I'd volunteer if I wasn't so burned out right now. If I can get my shit together sometime in the near future though, I'll go for it if it's still open. Just give me a stylesheet and some time and I'm sure I can proof the odd article here and there.

(edit - too many commas)

Radiation:
This isn't going to be something that is immediate so don't worry about it now Randomwolf.

Leafy:
I have a lot of free time so I'd love to help out with anything needed. I'd consider writing too...if I can think of a good topic.

Valerius:
I want to contribute somehow, but I have no experience with podcasts or video making/editing. But for my major, I'm focusing heavily on evolutionary biology, so I'd be willing to edit and/or contribute to any articles about evolution, or even just biology in general. I suck at writing though, so I don't know if I'd do so well writing an article on my own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version