Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1650596 times)

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #1890 on: December 02, 2012, 06:03:10 pm »
If something isn't part of my body than inside my private bits is exactly the last place I want it. Just saying.

But you chose to put it inside you when you had sex, and you need to PAY!

PAY WITH YOUR BLOOOOOOD!!!!!
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #1891 on: December 02, 2012, 06:16:03 pm »
Look, now, don't worry your pretty little head about what goes on down there.  If you just trust in God instead of those filthy liberal doctors and condoms, then you'll be fine.  Trust me.  I'm a man, so I know best.[/fundie]
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1892 on: December 09, 2012, 04:00:21 pm »

Here's an excellent response:

(click to show/hide)
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Atheissimo

• Bishop
« Reply #1893 on: December 09, 2012, 04:33:23 pm »

You do realize that without France, we'd still be British, right?

Though, without Britain you'd be French.

Isn't history fun!?

Also, to the poster, you know where they have none of those things? No civil rights, any kind of gun for anyone, theocracy, no tax etc.

Somalia. Move there, you'll love it!
'You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend... and you've never watched Star Trek? Good Lord.' - Sir Patrick Stewart

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #1894 on: December 09, 2012, 05:14:15 pm »

(click to show/hide)

Fuck no'd not just for the image, but for the venom-dripping, hate-filled response.  Seriously, I think the asshole who replied went way, way to far in being a jerkass.  The best part is that at the end is that he says "Your hatred scares me."  Goddamn, that mirror's so shiny I fucking went blind.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #1895 on: December 09, 2012, 05:35:54 pm »
I don't idiocy such as that deserves a polite response.

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #1896 on: December 09, 2012, 07:13:32 pm »
I don't idiocy such as that deserves a polite response.

There's a difference between not being polite and asking someone to murder themselves a number of times.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #1897 on: December 09, 2012, 08:31:20 pm »
Yeah. I'm not defending the entirety of that response, but I'm simply saying stupid shit sometimes deserve aggressive responses (preferably without having to use 'cum guzzler' in any sentence)

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1898 on: December 10, 2012, 12:06:51 pm »

Fuck no'd not just for the image, but for the venom-dripping, hate-filled response.  Seriously, I think the asshole who replied went way, way to far in being a jerkass.  The best part is that at the end is that he says "Your hatred scares me."  Goddamn, that mirror's so shiny I fucking went blind.

Yay, 100th fuck no!

Here was the first paragraph.

Wow, you god damned horse blowing, jizz breathing, dick brained stacks of sacks of discharge from a rabid moose's yeast infected, gangrenous cunt, covered in shit and set ablaze have your heads lodged so entirely up your asses that your digestive acids have clearly dissolved your skulls and are nearly done destroying the pathetic fucking masses of cells that may have at one point borne some resemblance to a brain. Since I know that was all far too multi-syllabic for you, here's a translation into your native language of twatwitese: fuck you, you stupid cunts.

Yeah. I'm not defending the entirety of that response, but I'm simply saying stupid shit sometimes deserve aggressive responses (preferably without having to use 'cum guzzler' in any sentence)

Certainly is a more original insult.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #1899 on: December 10, 2012, 06:26:11 pm »
They're still doing the stupid, "Evil libs are taking our guns awayz!"  Um, no one is trying to take away your guns, dumbasses.  They just don't think it's a good idea for private citizens living in neighborhoods around other people to have access to military-grade weapons that can cause A LOT of collateral damage. 

Either that of they're afraid of the background checks or impatient about the waiting period.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #1900 on: December 10, 2012, 06:32:05 pm »

Check out the cheekbones on broom-guy.

Perhaps he's related to Handsome Squidward:

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #1901 on: December 10, 2012, 06:57:47 pm »
How come the one holding the sign doesn't have any feet? Or body other than head and arms, actually? Is it like the ghost of feminism past or something?
Σא

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1902 on: December 10, 2012, 08:41:30 pm »
How come the one holding the sign doesn't have any feet? Or body other than head and arms, actually?

Laziness

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #1903 on: December 11, 2012, 07:06:36 pm »

Homosexuals have been suppressed by religion, therefore homosexuals are intolerant of religion?  But Christians are not a threat to anybody?
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Atheissimo

• Bishop
« Reply #1904 on: December 11, 2012, 07:26:27 pm »

Homosexuals have been suppressed by religion, therefore homosexuals are intolerant of religion?  But Christians are not a threat to anybody?

Weird. It admits that homosexuals are suppressed by religion, but then claims Christians aren't a threat to anybody. Except homosexuals, maybe?

Not to mention that they haven't been all the jolly towards Pagans and Pacifists either, or Islam and Judaism for that matter.

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good bit of Islamophobia
'You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend... and you've never watched Star Trek? Good Lord.' - Sir Patrick Stewart