Author Topic: Ask Sandman  (Read 46456 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Ask Sandman
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2012, 04:09:18 pm »
What's your favorite pastime?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2012, 04:16:26 pm »
What is the best time for me to come out of the closet?

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2012, 04:46:38 pm »
I was born in a small town near Inverness.

Reading.

When you want to.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2012, 04:53:04 pm »
Serious question though, how is your prospect for you health in the future?

Other questions: What is love? How many roads must a man walk across before you can call him a man? Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2012, 05:14:22 pm »
OK, you want the straight shit, apparently. If I forego all aggressive treatments and go with strictly quality-of-life and pain management arrangements, the docs say 16, maybe 20 months. If I go with aggressive treatment, and it is effective, then 3, maybe 5 years. Aggressive treatment regimes, of course, have some serious side effects and quality-of-life issues to consider. I've never not fought anything before, so we are currently trying our best to kick this thing's ass. My Gleason score is 9+, and that is not good. The cancer has metastasisized into my lower spine and pelvis. I bullied the doctors into actually giving me some numbers, and they guess a 2-3% shot at long-term survival.

I have by no means given up. I've known about this possibility for a while, and I was prepared for it. Perhaps if I had gotten a prostate exam more than once a decade things might have been different, but as my granddad used to say, "wish in one hand and shit in t'other and see which fills up first." So far the aggressive treatment isn't anything I can't handle. If that changes, well, I will re-evaluate it then. Perhaps I will just yell at it until it goes into remission.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Also,
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYIYr75xmiI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYIYr75xmiI</a>

Only one. But it must be the RIGHT road.

I carry birdseed in my moustache.

Yes.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2012, 05:33:46 pm »
Okay... how loud can you yell?

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2012, 05:55:49 pm »
Hang on a second....

....did you hear that?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2012, 06:06:33 pm »
What kinky stuff do you think sleepy has in her room?

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2012, 06:12:57 pm »
You mean besides Sleepy?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2012, 06:25:21 pm »
Yes...besides Sleepy.  I assume you'd find her in her room.  I'm talking about the kinky shit she might have.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2012, 12:01:49 am »
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Omg that's beautiful. Sigged.

Okay and my question:
Is there hope for humanity after all? Will we trancend our transgressions? Or are we inevitably doomed to destroy ourselves over ultimately insignificant and selfish reasons?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2012, 08:14:03 am »
Jodie - That's not original. It's Corinthians 13: 4-7. See? There is some stuff in the Bible worth it. :)

Back to answers...

I'm assuming that any object in Sleepy's room is potentially kinky. Now stop being creepy stalker.

Where there is life there is hope.

What do you mean by transgressions? Transgressions against what? The Earth? Ourselves? Each other? A deity?

Some will destroy themselves and some will not. It is the nature of our species that some will achieve great things and some will achieve terrible things. Some will lead us to dark places and some will lead us  into the light. You must have hope that in the cosmic balance, the side of light and goodness will slowly gain.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2012, 11:56:22 am »
Do you enjoy the song Enter Sandman?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2012, 01:11:13 pm »
Fun fact: That song is based on me.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2012, 01:18:56 pm »
It's a Bible quote? Cool I guess. I wouldn't know I haven't taken the time to read the whole thing. XD
And yeah I meant humans towards each other.

Next question is - What was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7