Author Topic: A supernatural sign from God proving that Christianity is true.  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
A supernatural sign from God proving that Christianity is true.
« on: September 28, 2018, 12:41:20 pm »
A pray this will convert you to Christianity.

https://twitter.com/ViviMortuis1999/status/1045714529366265857

Art Vandelay

Re: A supernatural sign from God proving that Christianity is true.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 01:10:09 pm »
Come on, you're not even trying any more. Use to be you'd have some wacky story about your cousin's barely covered vagina, your worm burping habits, or even one of your schemes to turn Britain into a despotic, Bible-thumping hellhole every few days. Now, it's a half-hearted mention of one of your True Heirs or some pissweak conversion attempt once a week at best.

It almost looks like your once unshakeable zeal is now gone.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 11:26:30 pm »
TIL...

Jesus "rose from the dead" because he was nailed to something with no structural integrity whatsoever!

Seriously Romans, you build aqueducts, arenas, really neat roads and that's the best cross you can muster?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 07:30:15 am »
TIL...

Jesus "rose from the dead" because he was nailed to something with no structural integrity whatsoever!

Seriously Romans, you build aqueducts, arenas, really neat roads and that's the best cross you can muster?

The crosses in the sky are symbols of the wooden cross that Jesus was nailed to. God was showing a sign, perhaps so that I could make a post proving Christianity.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 08:12:58 am »
Funny how apparently the best that the apparently all powerful, all knowing and oh so needy space wizard can do is a mess of contrails (which are man made, by the way), some of which look vaguely like a cross when viewed from the correct angle and are convincing absolutely nobody who isn't already a believer.

I have to say, if this really is Jesus Magic, then it goes to show that God is far weaker and/or dumber than his fan club would have you believe.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 08:44:42 am »
Funny how apparently the best that the apparently all powerful, all knowing and oh so needy space wizard can do is a mess of contrails (which are man made, by the way), some of which look vaguely like a cross when viewed from the correct angle and are convincing absolutely nobody who isn't already a believer.

I have to say, if this really is Jesus Magic, then it goes to show that God is far weaker and/or dumber than his fan club would have you believe.

But contrails are straight and follow the path of the airplane. They don’t have perpendicular lines crossing each other.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 08:58:32 am »

But contrails are straight and follow the path of the airplane. They don’t have perpendicular lines crossing each other.

Yes, and if two or more planes fly somewhat perpendicular to one another at more or less the same time, then what happens?

Not to mention, you've ignored my overall point that if this is the best your wannabe Hitler in the sky can do, it just goes to show he's either pissweak, incompetent or a healthy mix of the two.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 06:46:13 pm »

Yes, and if two or more planes fly somewhat perpendicular to one another at more or less the same time, then what happens?

Not to mention, you've ignored my overall point that if this is the best your wannabe Hitler in the sky can do, it just goes to show he's either pissweak, incompetent or a healthy mix of the two.
No, no, no planes don't fly in straight lines. They fly in awesome little loop the loops and circles, I saw it in an old movie once.

What the fuck is "international travel?"