Author Topic: Video Game Thread 2.0  (Read 1510972 times)

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
Re: Video Game Thread 2.0
« Reply #6330 on: December 26, 2015, 09:24:42 pm »
I finished a pacifist run in Undertale, and now I want to play it again and also read erotic fanfiction about skeletons for some horrible reason.

WHY AM I ATTRACTED TO THE SKELETONS.  THERE IS NO LOGICAL REASON.

Because unlike most people you don't care about superficial things and concentrate on what's deep inside each of us. ...A skeleton.

...That makes sense.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #6331 on: December 28, 2015, 03:23:24 am »

Who doesnt love unreadable fonts
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6332 on: December 28, 2015, 03:45:15 am »
...I can read it just fine.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6333 on: December 28, 2015, 07:10:15 am »
It is a bit cramped, though.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #6334 on: December 29, 2015, 09:43:43 am »
Yeah, that would make me get a squint headache really fast. I guess some of us have more vulnerability to eyestrain than others.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #6335 on: January 04, 2016, 03:42:24 am »
#Invalid YouTube Link#
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6336 on: January 04, 2016, 03:46:29 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e89BChx-c14" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e89BChx-c14</a>
Mobile links are no good. Gotta use the regular URL. Also, delete the s in https.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:48:43 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #6337 on: January 04, 2016, 04:49:06 am »
I should just direct link a youtube video. I cant be bothered learning that

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #6338 on: January 04, 2016, 05:05:00 am »
For Christmas, I got Sniper Elite 3 and Sims 3.

Sniper is fun as you're a WWII soldier sneaking into enemy locations and dispatching them in multiple ways. 

Sims is fun and I'm currently trying to make my character a mad scientist.  Currently he's only a 'useless contraption manipulator.'
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6339 on: January 04, 2016, 11:43:25 am »
In total, I got Just Cause 3, Titanfall, Shadow of Mordor (GOTY Edition), Saint's Row 4 + Gat Out of Hell, Wolfenstein TNO, and Asura's Wrath.  Dis gon be gud.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline IanC

• Pope
« Reply #6340 on: January 04, 2016, 12:03:51 pm »
I got Wolfenstein The Old Blood (PS4), Until Dawn (PS4), Dishonoured Definitive Edition (PS4), Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (PS4), Far Cry 3 & Far Cry 4 Double Pack (PS3) and Xenoblade Chronicles X Limited Edition (Wii U).

Only played Dragon Quest Heroes: TWTWBB and started Far Cry 3 yesterday (which i find really fun, though the opening really makes the protagonist and his friends come off as a bunch of douche bags acting like a bunch of idiots on holiday)

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6341 on: January 16, 2016, 02:34:49 am »
Is it just me, or are the various guilds in Skyrim kind of shit? It seems the formula for every single one is "guild is fucked upon arrival, player fixes it by weeding out a traitor, everyone decides to make the new guy who solved one crisis through the power of following other people's instructions their king".

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #6342 on: January 16, 2016, 03:44:33 am »
Eh, a bit but it was varied within that. The Companions weren't really shitty. They were pretty thriving, it was partially you who came in and fucked thngs. And the College didn't have a hidden traitor as much as a neon flashing "Thalmor Spy, no literally, he even outright says it". In the Brotherhood, the traitor only betrays you (notably, only you, no one else (well, maybe Cicero, kinda sorta)) because she sees you as undermining her authority by your very existence. The only one that plays it straight is the Thieve's Guild.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6343 on: January 16, 2016, 03:45:11 am »
Lazy writing maybe? Then again, Skyrim is from the stage of gamedesign where the player does not usually need to think of anything themselves because the maps are linear and you get guidance on how to do almost everything right from the interface. "first go to X then kill N amount of creatures A bring back plot coupon B etc."

...I'm not saying that it's all bad, I for one love quick travel, the lack of which made moving around in Morrowind annoying.

Still, I kinda miss how you had to think for yourself and figure out the answers to problems from clues and not just in the "token puzzle sections."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #6344 on: January 18, 2016, 03:09:03 pm »
Damn you, Nintendo, stop making FTP Pokemon spin-offs.  Especially don't make them of puzzle games that I already love.  (Pokemon Picross)

My resolution to not put any money into this sort of game is wavering.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!