Community > Society and History

Please don’t cum on the library books

(1/3) > >>

The Illusive Man:
OH NOES people fucking in a library, everybody panic the news article. Meanwhile at Berkeley College…

--- Quote ---In response to the spring 2012 “Sex on campus: actually doable?” column, yes — having sex on campus is actually very doable, and it’s lots of fun. It’s also surprisingly easy.

That particular column brought up concerns about not getting to “finish” when doing it in a public place. Maybe I’m just not ambitious enough to have goal-oriented sex, but sex isn’t always about cumming and having orgasms. Sometimes it’s for shits and giggles. Having expectations and goals can ruin the fun of it. Besides, it’s probably not a good idea to ejaculate in public places — just saying. Keep this in mind should you ever attempt sex on campus.
--- End quote ---

Sex without orgasms, why?

--- Quote ---We decided that, out of the millions of books in the library, the shelves full of books on religion seemed like the best place to fuck. We moved the adjacent shelves to block our location so that we couldn’t be seen from the rows on either side. I liked having our shelves of choice close to each other so that the setting was nice and cozy.
--- End quote ---

I lolled.

The only good comment, everyone else is butthurt.

--- Quote ---Please don’t fuck in the library. I work here. My staff works here. I told my staff I’d do what I can to make sure theirs is a safe and happy workplace. Now, in addition to pedophiles, thieves, and people with poor bowel function, I’ve got kids using shitty liberal arts justifications to fuck in the library.

I don’t want to rain on your liberating parade or interfere with your bucket list, but you don’t have to deal with the complaints. I know you would like your sex life to be more exciting, but do you know what is also exciting? Getting to work and thinking, “there won’t be people fucking in the library today” Now that is liberating.

Incidentally, thank you for advising people not to ejaculate in the library. After cleaning up garbage, graffiti, shit that is apparently dropped from 10 feet above the toilet, and a variety of bodily fluids, I hesitate to ask cleaning staff to add ejaculate to that list.
--- End quote ---

Rabbit of Caerbannog:
wat

Dakota Bob:
You're not allowed to cum on library books? somebody should have told me earlier.

Normandy:
Well that's a disappointment.  What am I supposed to do now when I'm turned on by an awesome book?  :P

Kain:

--- Quote from: Rabbit of Caerbannog on December 09, 2012, 03:06:32 pm ---wat

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version