Author Topic: Planned Parenthood and Medicaid win victory over Arizona Legistlative.  (Read 891 times)

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
Well, at least the Pro-Lifers are getting some blowback from the judicial system.

TLDR.

Medicaid has a freedom of choice clause that means that federal and state funds have to go wherever the person chooses, so the courts ruled that the Pro-life bill to avoid all funding to planned parenthood was not valid by the freedom of choice clause. Seems like this could spawn more lawsuits since apparently there's been similar laws in other states.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
Re: Planned Parenthood and Medicaid win victory over Arizona Legistlative.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 04:14:43 pm »
Seems like this could spawn more lawsuits since apparently there's been similar laws in other states.
It is a matter of when not if. The only winners will be the lawyers.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*