Author Topic: Tony Abbott New PM of Australia  (Read 11762 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Tony Abbott New PM of Australia
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2013, 07:48:48 am »
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY colonialism!

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2013, 08:38:20 am »
There is one woman in cabinet. There are more women in Afghanistan's cabinet.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2013, 12:18:03 pm »
Jesus Christ. It's like Murdoch now rules Oz via proxy through Abbott....literally. I've got raised hairs down my neck from reading of the ministries' dismantling.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2013, 01:08:07 pm »
They didn't have any women in Afghanistan's cabinet untill the US invasion... (granted that they were helped by several other countries.)

I wonder if the same trick would work on Australia... Is there any oil on the island? Any natural resources easily exploited? Terrorist leaders? Or would the annihilation of the horrible, horrible wildlife be an acceptable goal to unite foreign powers to back an invasion?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2013, 01:11:20 pm »
Sadly funny joke, Askold. I seriously worry that this new government might get militant too fast for the brave folk of Oz to tumble it down in time. They are showing a goddam huge mean streak, right off the bat. And too many derpy voters thinks it's all good still and yet.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 02:28:07 pm by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2013, 01:35:17 pm »
I wonder if the same trick would work on Australia... Is there any oil on the island? Any natural resources easily exploited? Terrorist leaders? Or would the annihilation of the horrible, horrible wildlife be an acceptable goal to unite foreign powers to back an invasion?
Sweet fuck all oil (there were some small deposits in the Bass Straight, as I recall, but they're pretty tapped out by now), but as for other resources, we've got more of that than we know what to do with. Huge amounts of coal and uranium just lying around, and so many base metals that the soil is literally red with iron in certain places. I know that China would absolutely love to control all those delicious minerals.

Come to think of it, I'd much rather we not go ahead with that idea.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2013, 01:42:33 pm »
Can't believe there was a time when I wanted to move to Oz to live.  I'd still like to visit, but I think it's changed too much from what I'd be comfortable with to live there.

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2013, 04:23:32 pm »
I'm literally praying that I keep my pension when the welfare cuts come in. Because if I lose it... there goes any hope of independence I currently cherish.
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2013, 04:54:57 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM</a>

Congratulations Australia, you're well on you're way to becoming 'Stralia!
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2013, 04:57:30 pm »
Oh, crikey...

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2013, 08:02:38 pm »
You should see some of the Senators...

A gun nut, a roo poo-flinging car enthusiast and a crop of 'Strayan republicans.

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2013, 08:09:34 pm »
Hey nothing wrong with being a motor head.  Although they replaced science with sports
I can see the rationale  sadly

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2013, 08:15:25 pm »
Hey nothing wrong with being a motor head.  Although they replaced science with sports
I can see the rationale  sadly

The guy's a massive bogan whose party has Libertarian leanings. -_-

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2013, 08:56:39 pm »
They didn't have any women in Afghanistan's cabinet untill the US invasion... (granted that they were helped by several other countries.)

Iran has more women in Cabinet than us. Yemen. Indonesia.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2013, 10:00:35 am »
Bump but....  http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/18/tony-abbott-womens-minister-portfolio
Also aboriginal affairs the same douchebag who said they should stop expecting good jobs.