Community > Religion and Philosophy

Ireland repeals its blasphemy law

<< < (11/11)

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: rookie on November 08, 2018, 09:30:56 am ---I dated a girl who believed in Jakey-poo's definition of free will. I always had the freedom to make whatever decisions I thought best. But there was a definite right one. If I made the right decisions, I was rewarded with the most depraved mind blowing sex imaginable. If I made the not right choice, well, broken noses heal and the dimple on my cheek that I wasn't born with does look cute. Oh, don't misunderstand. It wasn't abuse, it was love. She did live me and wanted me to be the best I could. Just sometimes i needed guidance and a push in thre right direction.

Now some here see an abusive relationship, and they're right. Some may see parallels between the free will I had with Veronica and Jakey-poo's idea of free will. They're right as well. But in this case, the Veronica isn't any invisible friend. But Jakey-poo himself. And the church in Ireland. And anyone who would use such guidance to make the right decision which seeks to strip away the very gift given by our creator. They seek to be the very gods they worship.

--- End quote ---

Well, people have free will to commit crime, even though they would get punished for it if they were caught. There is a difference between freedom and free will. Free will the ability all humans have to make choices. Freedom is being allowed to make a choice without getting punished for the choice.

Tolpuddle Martyr:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 08, 2018, 01:28:41 pm ---
--- Quote from: rookie on November 08, 2018, 09:30:56 am ---I dated a girl who believed in Jakey-poo's definition of free will. I always had the freedom to make whatever decisions I thought best. But there was a definite right one. If I made the right decisions, I was rewarded with the most depraved mind blowing sex imaginable. If I made the not right choice, well, broken noses heal and the dimple on my cheek that I wasn't born with does look cute. Oh, don't misunderstand. It wasn't abuse, it was love. She did live me and wanted me to be the best I could. Just sometimes i needed guidance and a push in thre right direction.

Now some here see an abusive relationship, and they're right. Some may see parallels between the free will I had with Veronica and Jakey-poo's idea of free will. They're right as well. But in this case, the Veronica isn't any invisible friend. But Jakey-poo himself. And the church in Ireland. And anyone who would use such guidance to make the right decision which seeks to strip away the very gift given by our creator. They seek to be the very gods they worship.

--- End quote ---

Well, people have free will to commit crime, even though they would get punished for it if they were caught. There is a difference between freedom and free will. Free will the ability all humans have to make choices. Freedom is being allowed to make a choice without getting punished for the choice.

--- End quote ---
And now the Irish have the freedom to give your nonexistent god the middle finger in public, sláinte.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 08, 2018, 03:41:33 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
And now the Irish have the freedom to give your nonexistent god the middle finger in public, sláinte.

--- End quote ---

Their freedom won't last. The Irish who voted to repeal the blasphemy laws will be punished by God in the afterlife if they do not repent.

Tolpuddle Martyr:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 08, 2018, 04:17:18 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 08, 2018, 03:41:33 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Their freedom won't last. The Irish who voted to repeal the blasphemy laws will be punished by God in the afterlife if they do not repent.

--- End quote ---
Feel free to pleasure yourself to your revenge fantasy, there's no law against it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version