Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551602 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #1185 on: September 05, 2013, 04:55:15 pm »
Also, what happens when the women draw swords on guys with concealed carry permits?

Or does part of the plan include banning men from carrying self-defense weapons?

I think it is assumed that since it's legal for women to cut men down, then self defense is illegal against that. I mean it's not like you have a right to shoot police officer giving you a speeding ticket either. (Oh, right USA...)

Then again, that's only one attack/incident per month. So I suppose if you knew that she had already stabbed someone earlier that month, THEN that assault of hers would be illegal and you would presumably be allowed to defend yourself just like any other time when someone comes at you with a scimitar.

That would certainly turn into a horrible mess in 15 minutes (at the latest.)

I'm not sure they'd be classy enough to use a scimitar. Also, it could be against the rules to use foreign blades like that. Appropriation and... such.

As always, the questions people have been mentioning are exactly why I posted it in the first place. :P

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1186 on: September 06, 2013, 10:29:33 pm »

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #1187 on: September 07, 2013, 12:03:01 am »

I would think that the main point expressed above (that people are more than their genitals and it's odd to focus a relationship solely on that rather than the person as a whole) was one people here largely agreed with. I could swear we had a huge thread where someone argued that only bisexuals could move past genitals and date trans people and everyone else, um, strongly disagreed.

Sure, the aolspeak is annoying, but that's about it.
Σא

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1188 on: September 07, 2013, 12:12:22 am »
Aye, it makes a fair point, but sweet baby Jesus, its a whore to read that abominable excuse for English.  Plus, even if it weren't as broken as English could possibly get while still being slightly legible, it'd still be long-winded as hell for such a simple concept.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

wrightway

« Reply #1189 on: September 07, 2013, 12:17:30 am »
It also sounds like the person is saying that you can't have a super great sex life unless you're willing to date trans people because you're taking a "Dumpy Ass Shit" cis over a "Super Hot Trans*" just because you're uncomfortable that your girlfriend still has the dick she was born with or your boyfriend is still sporting the vagina he developed in utero.

It's not talking about dating, it's talking about the act of sexual intercourse and how cis people are soooooooo awful for having preferences regarding their sexual partners.

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #1190 on: September 07, 2013, 12:28:06 am »
It's not talking about dating, it's talking about the act of sexual intercourse and how cis people are soooooooo awful for having preferences regarding their sexual partners.

This.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1191 on: September 07, 2013, 12:31:20 am »
It's also making a broad, generalized statement that ALL cis people are like this. As if only someone who's trans or agender (like A. Stiffler, the artist for Chaos Life) is capable of being sexually attracted to people based on something other than genitalia.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #1192 on: September 07, 2013, 01:00:05 am »
It also sounds like the person is saying that you can't have a super great sex life unless you're willing to date trans people because you're taking a "Dumpy Ass Shit" cis over a "Super Hot Trans*" just because you're uncomfortable that your girlfriend still has the dick she was born with or your boyfriend is still sporting the vagina he developed in utero.

I don't see anything about whether you can have a great sex life or not, merely that there is something odd about genitals overriding all other considerations.

Everyone has every right to be uncomfortable about any aspect of sex, certainly genitals included. But there is a weird paradigm going on that says that the default attitude to take is that the genitals must be right or everything is wrong. Pointing out how silly that sounds seems appropriate.

It talks about 'potential love interests' and all that. That seems to go further than sex, even if sex is a big part.

It's also making a broad, generalized statement that ALL cis people are like this. As if only someone who's trans or agender (like A. Stiffler, the artist for Chaos Life) is capable of being sexually attracted to people based on something other than genitalia.

Actually, fair point, the generalization to all cis people is uncalled for.
Σא

wrightway

« Reply #1193 on: September 07, 2013, 01:10:41 am »
They specifically say that your sex life and romantic life must be shit because you've been brainwashed by the cisheteropatriarchy.

They also have their own weird standards of relationships and how they must be all about appearance. They assume the person chose the "dumpy ass shit" person over the "super hot" trans because the "dumpy ass shit" person is cis. It could be because the less hot individual has a good personality and the "super hot" trans has the personality of denticles rubbed the wrong way.

They're accusing other people of being superficial while being heavily focused on appearance.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #1194 on: September 07, 2013, 02:06:18 am »

Uhh...
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1195 on: September 07, 2013, 02:11:21 am »
Because pedos are disgusting.  There you go.  Glad I could help.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1196 on: September 07, 2013, 02:16:44 am »
Please do not ever again compare the plight of depressed people to pedophiles being considered immoral and gross.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #1197 on: September 07, 2013, 02:19:56 am »

Uhh...

Because none of them hurt other people? Also, because they mostly try and get psychological treatment?

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1198 on: September 07, 2013, 02:41:09 am »

Uhh...

Because none of them hurt other people?

I dunno. James May HAS been caught on camera violently attempting to fix Jeremy's watch.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #1199 on: September 07, 2013, 07:27:55 am »
I really do have sympathy for people who realize that they are pedophiles and actively try to seek help for it. They know it's wrong and they're not acting on it, and therefore I don't find them disgusting. The folks who act on it are another story.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades