Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549762 times)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #1515 on: September 26, 2013, 02:21:55 am »
The food chain would like a word with you, Gary.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #1516 on: September 26, 2013, 02:47:48 am »
I was diagnosed with ADD back in the 90's. A couple of years ago, my psychiatrist suggested I might have Asperger's. My mom and therapist are skeptical - my social skills are a lot better than what you'd expect for someone with Asperger's. Personally, I wonder whether or not I'm just using my intelligence to compensate.

I'm under the impression that, under the right circumstances, greater intelligence can help facilitate greater charisma.  Just requires the right kind of intelligence.

Well, I've got an IQ of 150, so the idea that I'm just brute forcing it isn't unreasonable.

But this is one area where the labels aren't that important. I've been in psychiatric care pretty much my entire life, so we've got a lot of test results and other documentation.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1517 on: September 26, 2013, 08:54:55 am »
I was diagnosed with ADD back in the 90's. A couple of years ago, my psychiatrist suggested I might have Asperger's. My mom and therapist are skeptical - my social skills are a lot better than what you'd expect for someone with Asperger's. Personally, I wonder whether or not I'm just using my intelligence to compensate.

I'm under the impression that, under the right circumstances, greater intelligence can help facilitate greater charisma.  Just requires the right kind of intelligence.

Well, I've got an IQ of 150, so the idea that I'm just brute forcing it isn't unreasonable.

But this is one area where the labels aren't that important. I've been in psychiatric care pretty much my entire life, so we've got a lot of test results and other documentation.

*emphasis mine*

...Huh?!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1518 on: September 26, 2013, 10:41:10 am »

The self-righteousness here is particularly infuriating when you get to the bottom and see that this was written by a guy.

......what....the....fuck?

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #1519 on: September 26, 2013, 12:45:17 pm »

The self-righteousness here is particularly infuriating when you get to the bottom and see that this was written by a guy.
That has to be a joke.

Right?

Guys...?

Oh fuck he's actually serious, isn't he.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1520 on: September 26, 2013, 01:36:31 pm »
It's not about power.

They just taste damn good.

wrightway

« Reply #1521 on: September 26, 2013, 02:27:46 pm »
i think it says a lot about our culture’s understanding of female sexuality that when a man can’t get an erection in movies he feels emasculated and acts miserable because he can’t “perform” and can’t please his partner and she comforts him as if sex is now off the table

like um you still have fingers and a tongue don’t you jesus fucking christ

White men trying to talk to me about anarchy while obviously sizing up my breasts after I already said twice that I wasn’t interested in talking about a white man’s idea of anarchy

MAKE ME WISH I COULD PROJECTILE VOMIT ON CUE

Those came from different places. And the second was # tw: white men. White men is a trigger warning now?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 02:31:16 pm by Brain Fritz »

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1522 on: September 26, 2013, 02:33:48 pm »
I dunno the first one is pretty true... I've met many a man who doesn't seem to understand he has fingers and a tongue. lmfao. Hell, I've seen people bewildered that lesbians don't always use strap-ons and some are quite happy that way. But a discussion for another time, methinks.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #1523 on: September 26, 2013, 03:12:18 pm »
White men trying to talk to me about anarchy while obviously sizing up my breasts after I already said twice that I wasn’t interested in talking about a white man’s idea of anarchy

MAKE ME WISH I COULD PROJECTILE VOMIT ON CUE
What does she think anarchy is? Seem to that doing what you want (like staring at someone's breasts) regardless of whether or not other people want you to is a great example of anarchy.

wrightway

« Reply #1524 on: September 26, 2013, 03:53:33 pm »
I mainly put the first one up because the OP seems to be ignoring the fact that in a lot of healthy relationships sex is off the table if both partners can't enjoy it.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #1525 on: September 26, 2013, 04:38:06 pm »
I think the problem with the first one is the tone of it.

If it was worded differently it could be good advice for someone with erectile dysfunction, but to me it just comes across as "How dare you be upset about not being able to get an erection!"

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1526 on: September 26, 2013, 05:10:29 pm »
One of the Mass Effect blogs I follow is run by two SJWs, it seems. They have many times made posts telling people not to use the word 'stupid' because it's an ableist slur amongst other nonsense.

"hey please don’t say “stupid” because a lot of people consider it an ableist slur and are hurt by it ♥"

That isn't to say that they never come up with good points (one of them was arguing about saying that Jack wasn't bisexual which I have to give props for because she was totally bisexual but people were trying to erase that part of her). It's just that some of the posts do indeed go into SJW territory.

At least they have the decency to tag things if people don't want to bother with it on a blog that is supposed to be only Mass Effect.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #1527 on: September 26, 2013, 06:53:27 pm »

*emphasis mine*

...Huh?!

*shrugs* I've been tested a bunch of times.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #1528 on: September 26, 2013, 11:53:09 pm »
100 out of 150.

I guess the few things I have to fear anymore are... some of these wackos mentioned throughout this thread.

I got 70 out of 150, I got too much privilege and need to check it hourly.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1529 on: September 27, 2013, 12:40:47 am »

*emphasis mine*

...Huh?!

*shrugs* I've been tested a bunch of times.

I'm glad that IQ tests are, from what I've heard, largely full of shit.  Because that's just fucking insane.

Okay, taking that privilege test seriously, I get 60/150, so I need to check my shit hourly.  Being a complete smartass, which is as one might expect, a damn sight more entertaining, I got 100/150.  Probably because I chose "money laundering" and filling a stolen car with explosives.  Hey, C-4 isn't cheap!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 12:47:33 am by RavynousHunter »
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.