Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551436 times)

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3120 on: March 22, 2014, 07:31:19 pm »
Of course, there are a couple who suspect she might be a troll.  I sincerely hope so.  It turns out this account has only been open for 5 days (as of writing this).
I really, really hope so too. Ive read some of her responses and it does seem very trollish

But then someone brought up the question of "if this is a troll, then why did she bother deleting the fake story?"

Seems she's had enough and is trying to "apologize" but said apology just strikes me as half-assed.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3121 on: March 22, 2014, 08:04:16 pm »
Of course, there are a couple who suspect she might be a troll.  I sincerely hope so.  It turns out this account has only been open for 5 days (as of writing this).
I really, really hope so too. Ive read some of her responses and it does seem very trollish

But then someone brought up the question of "if this is a troll, then why did she bother deleting the fake story?"

Seems she's had enough and is trying to "apologize" but said apology just strikes me as half-assed.

There were two major ones (not counting all the "that's not what I said!" ones): the first one was the most atrocious thing where, on the fly, she did a self-diagnosis of some disorder to excuse her posts and accused her detractors of ableism, and the second, which looks better at a glance, is actually one of those "I'm sorry what I said was misinterpreted" apologies, which shifts some of the blame off of herself and onto to the ones calling her out.

For those who didn't follow the links to what this girl said, here's the major one that caused the shit storm:

No, but what I’m saying is how do we not know that this wasn’t the other way around? Why is she the aggressor and not the victim? Why does the male in this situation get a pass for what he did? Perhaps he wanted her to do it? Men are more sexually active at younger ages according to science. I’m a warrior against rape and rape culture but in this situation, it seems consensual.

The boy and woman were 8 and 16 respectively when this happened.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 08:12:47 pm by Iosa the Invincible »

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3122 on: March 22, 2014, 09:03:13 pm »
Something else she's getting shit for: When an "asker" told her that eight year olds cannot consent she replied:

I hate this 8 YEAR 8 YEAR 8 YEAR OLD. People keep forgetting the key word: 8 year old male.

And then tried to excuse it with "science says men are more sexually active at younger ages."

She's also an militant vegan and when a photoset of a burger appeared on her dash, she responded with this:

TW: Abuse, Torture, Murder, Rape

I don’t remember why I started follow you, but at this point I don’t care. You don’t reblog murder and call it “sex” or NOM NOM. It’s not funny. It’s called abuse. Do you know cows are raped to produce milk? Do you know they’re murdered for that hunk of meat? Pepperoni is meat too so there’s more murder. STOP GLORIFYING MURDER, TORTURE, and RAPE. IT’s not cool, it’s not funny, it’s not “nom nom”. It’s fucking disgusting and I’m tired of seeing this shit reblogged and glorified on this website.

How would you like it if I took your mother, hacked her up and put her between some bread and slathered her in tomato sauce? I mean, maybe she’s tasty? Would you like that?

*unfollows

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #3123 on: March 22, 2014, 09:18:27 pm »
That wouldn't work with my mom. She's tiny (5'1 & 3/4) and skinny as a rail. There's not even enough for a goddamn sandwich there. ("Paging Dr. Freud, Dr. Freud to the 'Worst of Social Justice' thread.")
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3124 on: March 22, 2014, 10:02:05 pm »
She sounds like she would've been fun to mess with.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #3125 on: March 22, 2014, 11:10:09 pm »

There were two major ones (not counting all the "that's not what I said!" ones): the first one was the most atrocious thing where, on the fly, she did a self-diagnosis of some disorder to excuse her posts and accused her detractors of ableism, and the second, which looks better at a glance, is actually one of those "I'm sorry what I said was misinterpreted" apologies, which shifts some of the blame off of herself and onto to the ones calling her out.

For those who didn't follow the links to what this girl said, here's the major one that caused the shit storm:

No, but what I’m saying is how do we not know that this wasn’t the other way around? Why is she the aggressor and not the victim? Why does the male in this situation get a pass for what he did? Perhaps he wanted her to do it? Men are more sexually active at younger ages according to science. I’m a warrior against rape and rape culture but in this situation, it seems consensual.

The boy and woman were 8 and 16 respectively when this happened.

I didn't see the first "apology" until just now. And...wow. Just stop.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #3126 on: March 23, 2014, 01:37:29 am »
"8 year olds, dude, 8 year olds"

Offline IanC

• Pope
« Reply #3127 on: March 23, 2014, 09:42:03 am »
"Cows are raped to produce milk"

Huh? Wha? Blah?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3128 on: March 23, 2014, 10:22:56 am »
They might, in less reputable farms, be kept pregnant so they can produce milk for longer.  I'll admit, that's pretty god damned fucked up, but...well, ya see, I like cheese.  And don't give me that "vegan cheese" bullshit.  All the vegan cheese (and, indeed, most vegan substitute products) looks totally inedible.  I know that looks don't account for taste, and something can look terrible and be great, but I just can't bring myself to eat something that looks like something tasty that had the lifeblood sucked out of it by some horrid flavour vampire.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #3130 on: March 23, 2014, 04:03:04 pm »
Not sure that qualifies as "worst of social justice". It's kind of silly, but the underlying message isn't a bad one: People should be treated with respect regardless of what size they are.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3131 on: March 23, 2014, 04:30:05 pm »
21-year old woman gets only a year in prison for repeatedly raping a boy. brave genderqueer cumberbitch defends the woman, saying that maybe the boy wanted it and was not a victim. spoiler alert, the boy in question is only 8 years old

Once again, despite their whining about how women always get off too easy, not a single MRA comes to this boy's defense.

I'm sure they'll latch onto it eventually
Yeah, I'm sure they'll be respectful and use this as a way to discuss the legitimate problem of male rape in society without using the whole thing as a quick "take that" against feminism!

Then squids will destroy New York!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3132 on: March 23, 2014, 10:16:10 pm »
Not sure that qualifies as "worst of social justice". It's kind of silly, but the underlying message isn't a bad one: People should be treated with respect regardless of what size they are.

Yeah, that's actually a pretty good post.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #3133 on: March 24, 2014, 05:15:22 pm »

"A person's a person, no matter how small"?
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3134 on: March 24, 2014, 06:37:35 pm »
Honest question, what's wrong with eggs and milk.

They are the result of the rape and torture of two beautiful creatures that can feel the sensation of pain and remember it, thus living a tortured life.