Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549527 times)

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #4530 on: September 21, 2014, 01:31:08 pm »
As a human, non-religious, Jobless, broke, short, cis, straight, white, American, average-looking, though underweight (neither of which is there an option for) male with aspergers, I get SHITLORD with 135 if aspergers doesn't count as social autism, and 115 (which is still SHITLORD)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:35:21 pm by Svata »
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4531 on: September 21, 2014, 02:21:05 pm »
I'm a 100 SHITLORD. (Then I went back, gave completely fake answers and got Extremely Oppressed with a score of -2455.)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Commissar Kaz

• Tzeentchian Cultist
  • Bishop
  • Just as planned!
« Reply #4532 on: September 21, 2014, 03:30:05 pm »
I went through it and checked every single answer for every question at the same time and got a score of -3970.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #4533 on: September 21, 2014, 03:38:10 pm »
How about some rape apology, everyone?

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4534 on: September 21, 2014, 04:03:07 pm »
I wonder if it considers certain things together.  I mean, a black person in Botswana is almost certainly more "privileged" than one in, say, Italy.

I doubt it.  Thinking of something like that would require removing one's head from their ass, ceasing to be American centric, and that would result in the cessation of being an SJW.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4535 on: September 21, 2014, 04:32:04 pm »
I got -160, extremely oppressed... somehow :P. I think it was the therianthropy what did it.. also I may have marked myself "deaf" because there's no "deaf in one ear" option but yeah, apparently I can be oppressed despite being a white, albeit gay, male. This is hilarious.
What about otherkin, you do literally think you're a wolf?

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #4536 on: September 21, 2014, 05:37:03 pm »
So, this post was made on tumblr:

i really can’t stand those “why are some people cishet that’s so boring why not be trans and/or gay”-type posts because they perpetuate the idea that your gender identity and sexual orientation are a choice and that’s exactly why sexual and gender minorities get attacked and murdered

great job on Not Thinking

And the tumblr SJW community are just tearing it apart because "you're invalidating those queer people who do choose their sexuality/gender" and are accusing the OP of victim blaming minorities for getting murdered.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #4537 on: September 21, 2014, 05:38:38 pm »
I have to wonder, if you can choose your sexuality, why anyone would choose to be anything other than bisexual. It gives you the most acceptance in the wider public community, without having to fight for anything, and you get the widest range of potential attractive partners.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #4538 on: September 21, 2014, 05:44:03 pm »
From what I've seen, they're basically saying this about people who willingly switch sexualities to "find themselves when they feel they don't quite fit".  It still doesn't change the fact that the SJW community has blown the OP's post way out of proportion and shoved words in their mouth in the name of "acceptance".

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4539 on: September 21, 2014, 05:53:02 pm »
How about some rape apology, everyone?

What a well thought out argument veganperson, I cannot comprehend the shear logic of this statement with my oppressive mind!

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #4540 on: September 21, 2014, 11:29:31 pm »
I got -160, extremely oppressed... somehow :P. I think it was the therianthropy what did it.. also I may have marked myself "deaf" because there's no "deaf in one ear" option but yeah, apparently I can be oppressed despite being a white, albeit gay, male. This is hilarious.
What about otherkin, you do literally think you're a wolf?
If you really want to know, for me this actually goes back to WAAAAAY before the otherkin thing exploded on tumblr among idiots, back when there was a distinction (that is, therians being real animals, otherkin being pretty strictly mythical creatures. Otherkin were always more... out there than therians.) People used to be a lot less stupid about it back in the day. Doesn't matter though... I'm not even really comfortable talking about it anymore... anyways, carry on.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #4541 on: September 22, 2014, 12:12:27 am »
Jesus H, I'm "extremely oppressed" (-720!) just for being a transgender atheist.

I filled it out for a starving African child and got -730.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4542 on: September 22, 2014, 12:47:53 am »

What a well thought out argument veganperson, I cannot comprehend the shear logic of this statement with my oppressive mind!

Shear logic is the best kind of logic because when someone disagrees with you you can...
(click to show/hide)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4543 on: September 22, 2014, 05:52:00 pm »
Jesus H, I'm "extremely oppressed" (-720!) just for being a transgender atheist.

I filled it out for a starving African child and got -730.

I filled it out accurately and got 155.  I'd say ya'll can suck it, but you'd have to pay your yearly salary just for the privilege of seeing my penis.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4544 on: September 22, 2014, 10:27:43 pm »
It looks like the SJWs have started burning books: