Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551705 times)

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #5160 on: December 24, 2014, 02:57:45 am »
The most ironic thing is that her "start of darkness" was when she dropped an abandoned cat with kittens at a local shelter, then found out they were immediately euthanized, which she found horrible. 

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #5161 on: December 24, 2014, 03:03:08 am »
DestroyPETA2015

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5162 on: December 24, 2014, 05:28:07 am »
^^ True - she walked into a shelter and saw some kittens be euthanized. The astonishing thing is just how quickly she got around to being exactly like that.

She volunteered at an animal shelter and then basically bragged in a magazine of how many animals she "mercifully killed."

To use PETA's own weak "humans are just like animals" ideology, to look at this in such a way, in their own viewpoint Ingrid Newkirk then becomes the single most prolific serial killer in history.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5163 on: December 24, 2014, 05:42:22 am »
^^ Lets not mince words - they broke into someone's property, took the pet, and then killed it.

I wasn't trying to mince words. I just said what their opinion on pets is. What they did on this particular occasion is a whole separate kind of crazy and was basically burglary. I don't even have sympathy on PETA terrorizing scientists who do experiments on animals but attacking a random family just does not make sense.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5164 on: December 24, 2014, 07:59:57 am »
^^ Lets not mince words - they broke into someone's property, took the pet, and then killed it.

I wasn't trying to mince words. I just said what their opinion on pets is. What they did on this particular occasion is a whole separate kind of crazy and was basically burglary. I don't even have sympathy on PETA terrorizing scientists who do experiments on animals but attacking a random family just does not make sense.

That's because you're thinking in rational terms, these aren't rational people you're dealing with.  They see your pet Dachshund or whatever, and they don't see a pet, they see a slave enduring a fate worse than death.  If your pet is of a breed that is dependent on humans for survival, they see that as going against the natural order, and they take pity on the creature in the only way they know how: humanely removing it from the gene pool, leaving only those animals that can survive without us.

Most of their membership are simply normal people fooled into their particular ideology who honestly don't know any better, and don't engage in things like this.  However, PETA has a large number of severely psychologically unwell individuals who see themselves as candidates for sainthood, not as genocidal mass murderers.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #5165 on: December 24, 2014, 08:57:27 am »
^^ True - she walked into a shelter and saw some kittens be euthanized. The astonishing thing is just how quickly she got around to being exactly like that.

She volunteered at an animal shelter and then basically bragged in a magazine of how many animals she "mercifully killed."

To use PETA's own weak "humans are just like animals" ideology, to look at this in such a way, in their own viewpoint Ingrid Newkirk then becomes the single most prolific serial killer in history.

"victims make the best torturers" logic applied to animal euthanasia. sickening. i want those people on trial.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5166 on: December 24, 2014, 10:47:49 am »
Take a look at this.

The frothing hatred of scientism especially makes me laugh my ass off. In addition, I wanted to address something here that's annoyed me from ever getting into SJ circles.

Free speech does not apply to private entities such as blogs, internet forums, and social media sites etc. The state cannot intrude unjustly on your words on the sites, but the private owners do not have to give you a platform for your speech.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. Spirit of the law, not the letter. First amendment does protect my freedom of speech from the Government, but it does not grant it. Free speech is greater than any rotting piece of paper in a glass case, and it will always be so.

http://www.agonybooth.com/agonizer/Free_Speech_Doesnt_Only_Apply_to_Government.aspx

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 11:03:31 am by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5167 on: December 24, 2014, 10:59:36 am »
There was a bit of typo grime at the beginning of that link. Here 'tis again, edited.

http://sjwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page#.VJj3cV4AKA"
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #5168 on: December 24, 2014, 11:08:16 am »
As you may have heard, Wilbur Cerate, a Virginia man, claims that last month, two People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals staffers turned up at his home when he wasn't there, loaded his daughter's Chihuahua, Maya, into a van, and then euthanized her.

Three days later -- this is the real kicker -- the PETA workers are said to have then brought the grieving family a fruit basket.

Parts of this were caught on surveillance video.

Accomack County Sheriff Todd Godwin told WAVY -- the first local news outlet to pursue this bizarre, sad story -- he charged the dog-nappers with larceny, only to see the charges dropped by the Commonwealth Attorney because, as the paper put it, "there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute."

On Wednesday, DELMARVA Now got the names of those who were charged: Victoria Jean Carey, who appears to do HR for the group, and Jennifer Lisa Woods, another longtime PETA staffer who seems to have been quoted in a 1997 article advocating for the "compassionate" euthanasia of homeless cats. (Sure, that was nearly 20 years ago -- but PETA still has a web page up entitled "Euthanasia: The Compassionate Option.")

Godwin told the paper that "both individuals were working on behalf of the PETA Community Assistance Program when the theft occurred."

Compassion, mercy and empathy - PETA's most valued things.

For the first time in my life I suddenly find myself finally finding a use/rationale for the lunacy that is the castle doctrine in regards to "property."  >:(

(Granted, my pets are family and would be defended as such regardless of what the law says about their legal status)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #5169 on: December 24, 2014, 11:44:44 am »
Take a look at this.

The frothing hatred of scientism especially makes me laugh my ass off. In addition, I wanted to address something here that's annoyed me from ever getting into SJ circles.

Free speech does not apply to private entities such as blogs, internet forums, and social media sites etc. The state cannot intrude unjustly on your words on the sites, but the private owners do not have to give you a platform for your speech.
Wrong, wrong, and wrong. Spirit of the law, not the letter. First amendment does protect my freedom of speech from the Government, but it does not grant it. Free speech is greater than any rotting piece of paper in a glass case, and it will always be so.

http://www.agonybooth.com/agonizer/Free_Speech_Doesnt_Only_Apply_to_Government.aspx
[transfer of pug_dog_Spectacularly_gored_by_bull.flv to madman.exe completed]

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 11:51:23 am by I am lizard »

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #5170 on: December 24, 2014, 11:49:24 am »
[transfer of MotleyCrue'sgreatesthits.exe completed]

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #5171 on: December 24, 2014, 06:27:09 pm »

One does not have to be cis or male to enjoy foreplay.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #5172 on: December 24, 2014, 07:52:02 pm »

I'm as big an advocate of "free speech doesn't just mean the First Ammendment"  as any, but they are not wrong. You don't have any obligation, legal or moral, to provide a platform to speech in a private venue.
Σא

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5173 on: December 24, 2014, 08:30:37 pm »

I'm as big an advocate of "free speech doesn't just mean the First Ammendment"  as any, but they are not wrong. You don't have any obligation, legal or moral, to provide a platform to speech in a private venue.

Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #5174 on: December 25, 2014, 09:30:21 pm »

Alright, now my precognition is starting to scare me.  Anyway, who wants to read 7 pages of Dobson lecturing a lesbian about shipping social justice via shipping fictional lesbians?

http://comments.deviantart.com/1/501180327/3690729268
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 08:13:10 am by Second Coming of Madman »