Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551698 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #5265 on: January 11, 2015, 08:57:25 pm »
What the fuck is it about this movement that brings about the fucking stupid in everyone involved?  Just god fucking damn it.

Ironbite-I really really really hate Zoey Quinn's ex fucktard.

Really, this isn't about GamerGate.  That's entirely incidental.  It's about the part where the radflake claims evidence is oppression.

But maybe I should've known you'd react that way.  If that's the way you think, I'm gonna write a fanfic about you falling in love with Vivian James.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 09:23:59 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5266 on: January 11, 2015, 10:24:54 pm »
I should write a slash lemon fic about you two...
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5267 on: January 11, 2015, 10:41:14 pm »
Beat you to it.

I actually wrote it. Now...should I post it?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5268 on: January 11, 2015, 11:18:33 pm »
Beat you to it.

Of course.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5269 on: January 11, 2015, 11:31:09 pm »
Beat you to it.

Dear god, yes.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #5270 on: January 11, 2015, 11:47:54 pm »
Beat you to it.

Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #5271 on: January 11, 2015, 11:54:35 pm »
Beat you to it.

Please.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5272 on: January 12, 2015, 01:16:28 am »
You all asked for it. Remember that.

(click to show/hide)
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #5273 on: January 12, 2015, 09:24:44 am »

(click to show/hide)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5274 on: January 12, 2015, 10:38:06 am »

(click to show/hide)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5275 on: January 12, 2015, 12:34:08 pm »

(click to show/hide)

This is why I love you guys! (Also nice work.)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5276 on: January 12, 2015, 04:20:40 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQvB6OjHOU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQvB6OjHOU</a>

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #5277 on: January 12, 2015, 06:01:06 pm »
Since I'm a pigheaded bitch, I 100% agree with Ibbles on this. Paragon has posted quite a few images in this thread that have had questionable statements made by people clearly against gamergate, while being unable to concede any bad elements within gamergate. He is clearly posting those images in this thread to skew opinions against those people that don't support gamergate, while using "worst of SJ" as a pretext. After a certain number of posts, you begin to see that he has an agenda.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5278 on: January 12, 2015, 07:29:06 pm »
Let me be perfectly frank on this issue.  I understand that both sides of Gamergate, both pro and con, have a case of the stupid.  I, at least, can admit that.  UP can't.  He also can't acknowledge that this whole bleeding mess came about because of a harassment campaign on the part of Ms. Quinn's ex-boytard because he felt the best way from getting back at her for daring to break up with him was to ruin her life.  This has since evolved into the thing we affectionately call Goobergate.  There was a 58 page thread on this that is locked because we can't get past the brick wall that surrounds UP's head.  That is all I will say on that!

However I must also point out that UP does have a tendency to pick up on any SJWs who happen to be acting stupid.  There is a pattern there and one I think I've also pointed out in the past and will continue to do so.  He has a very anti-SJW stance that's fine and dandy as long as he's just going after the SJWs.  Because, and let's face it, SJWs are stupid.  Social Justice Advocates, on the other hand, are not stupid.  They are actually fighting for actual change rather then the right for some 14 year old white girl to claim she's a 4000 year old Japanese Princess with anime eyes and we should all treat her as such.

Oh and as for the video I posted?  That's for all of you.

Ironbite-and I will break you.  I have flight benefits.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5279 on: January 12, 2015, 07:44:43 pm »
Since I'm a pigheaded bitch, I 100% agree with Ibbles on this. Paragon has posted quite a few images in this thread that have had questionable statements made by people clearly against gamergate, while being unable to concede any bad elements within gamergate. He is clearly posting those images in this thread to skew opinions against those people that don't support gamergate, while using "worst of SJ" as a pretext. After a certain number of posts, you begin to see that he has an agenda.

I can concede the bad stuff.  I acknowledge the fact that there are some misogynists in GamerGate.

And "agenda"?  Honestly?  If I wanted to restart the GamerGate discussion, I'd send a message to the admin.

Let me be perfectly frank on this issue.  I understand that both sides of Gamergate, both pro and con, have a case of the stupid.  I, at least, can admit that.  UP can't.  He also can't acknowledge that this whole bleeding mess came about because of a harassment campaign on the part of Ms. Quinn's ex-boytard because he felt the best way from getting back at her for daring to break up with him was to ruin her life.

"Harassment campaign"?  Seriously?  I will admit that Zoe Quinn probably got harassed by some assholes, but at no point did Eron encourage anybody to harass her. 

Also:

That's not how GamerGate started.  It was started by the blatant collusion between the journalists.  Look at all the "gamers are dead" articles that sprouted up within days of each other.  Not to mention their efforts to bury the story, which only drew more attention to it, as well as exposing some of Zoe's dirty laundry.

Actually, that's not what really started it.  That was just the straw that broke the camel's back.  What really started it was the corruption, the collusion, the agenda-pushing, the censorship.  You might as well be asking "why is there all this controversy about some guys breaking into a hotel?"

And I love your demonization of Eron.  Really, he's the victim here.

This has since evolved into the thing we affectionately call Goobergate.  There was a 58 page thread on this that is locked because we can't get past the brick wall that surrounds UP's head.  That is all I will say on that!

DARVO.

However I must also point out that UP does have a tendency to pick up on any SJWs who happen to be acting stupid.  There is a pattern there and one I think I've also pointed out in the past and will continue to do so.  He has a very anti-SJW stance that's fine and dandy as long as he's just going after the SJWs.  Because, and let's face it, SJWs are stupid.  Social Justice Advocates, on the other hand, are not stupid.  They are actually fighting for actual change rather then the right for some 14 year old white girl to claim she's a 4000 year old Japanese Princess with anime eyes and we should all treat her as such.

I have no problem with decent Social Justice Advocates.  I'm just against radflakes.

Also, if you can acknowledge that there's both good and bad in Social Justice, why can't you do the same for GamerGate?

Oh and as for the video I posted?  That's for all of you.

Ironbite-and I will break you.  I have flight benefits.

Oh, so it's okay to threaten me.  Hypocrite.