Author Topic: Mass Attacks on Women in Germany  (Read 13670 times)

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
Re: Mass Attacks on Women in Germany
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2016, 01:43:22 pm »
Many people are concerned that, you know, German right wing hatred of The Other might lead to tragedy. Or whatever. Obviously you're not?

So you'll naturally be presenting evidence of these neo-fascist actions they've been engaging in?  Maybe they're laying the groundwork for concentration camps or something?

Otherwise it's literally just yet another instance of leftists trying to deflect attention away from the fact that you're supporting a wave of mass immigration that is causing huge trouble across europe.

And as I pointed out before, the fact you put a higher priority on defending the constant flow of immigration than on the safety of women is telling.  It's yet another funny thing about feminism...when it comes down to it, it's only skin deep XD

Did you know: immigrants and women are both people? Crazy, I know, but it's true.
Σא

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 02:11:59 pm »
And some of the immigrants are actually women!
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2016, 03:07:05 pm »
And the rapists apparently weren't immigrants! Mind. Blown.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2016, 03:07:52 pm »
Many people are concerned that, you know, German right wing hatred of The Other might lead to tragedy. Or whatever. Obviously you're not?

So you'll naturally be presenting evidence of these neo-fascist actions they've been engaging in?  Maybe they're laying the groundwork for concentration camps or something?

Otherwise it's literally just yet another instance of leftists trying to deflect attention away from the fact that you're supporting a wave of mass immigration that is causing huge trouble across europe.

And as I pointed out before, the fact you put a higher priority on defending the constant flow of immigration than on the safety of women is telling.  It's yet another funny thing about feminism...when it comes down to it, it's only skin deep XD

Did you know: immigrants and women are both people? Crazy, I know, but it's true.

That statement is...completely unrelated to anything contained within the entire thread.  Well fucking done.

The fact remains that among the huge throng of people being imported into european countries at the moment are a statistically significant subset of rapists.

The fact also remains that the left is desperately trying to bury any reporting on this and just shrieking irrelevances about nazism rather than trying to do anything to sort out the mess they've caused.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2016, 04:43:48 pm »

And there is the narrative you wanna sneak in, don't blame a bunch of fuckheads who already live in Germany hanging around public transport facilities committing crimes-be opportunistic and blame the refugees.

Absolutely disgusting!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2016, 05:56:01 pm »
Immigrants forever because not ethnically German, clearly. Native born, first, second, third, fourth, fifth generation be damned. Turks have been in Germany for centuries, for example, and you know that makes no whit of difference to the extreme Right.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2016, 06:20:39 pm »

Damn Sigma is this what happens when you...I have a joke that's gonna be offensive and I really wanna make it but I don't think I can.

Ironbite-fuck!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2016, 07:40:52 pm »
Flame and burn mate, flame and burn.

I for one want to see this joke.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2016, 07:42:39 pm »
No the joke has to be out in the open but damn...its like so bad too.

Ironbite-I just can't do it.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2016, 07:56:28 pm »
Come on, out with it. Don't be such a little princess.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2016, 08:04:31 pm »
Im just glad that Merkel is getting backlash for this incident. Hope enough people can put emough pressure to get them to close their gates. Shes got her own agenda, saw an article somewhere about her losing her shit over anybody claiming a refugee was involved
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2016, 08:23:16 pm »

That statement is...completely unrelated to anything contained within the entire thread.  Well fucking done.

Thank you, I try.

But seriously though. Let's say we grant for the sake of the argument your notion that immigrants to Europe are a risk to the safety of women. You seem to think that if leftists were really feminists they should immediately shut down immigration or something. This only works if you assume that a feminist is not allowed to care about anything other than (presumably non-immigrant) women's welfare, otherwise it's a question of balancing risks and benefits. Caring about immigration is not evidence that 'feminism is only skin deep', at best it's evidence that immigrants can matter too. (or that leftists don't agree with you about risks, or that they think the benefits to immigrant women are the only thing that matter as I have in fact seen argued by some weird people, who knows).
Σא

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2016, 08:26:20 pm »
Why are you parroting far right propaganda?

Openly reporting on sex crimes caused by immigrants is the one thing that causes more RAEG from the left than female victims of sex crimes.

Please furnish me with the contact details of your employer, I wish the inform them of your Nazi predilections.

Fuck off and die.

Contrarian is just a troll and should be ignored as one. His whole schtick is that he presents the most absurd arguments from SJWs and claims them to be views of run-of-the-mill leftists. He then argues from these absurd positions just to call other people racists, sexists, etc. In essence, his whole point is that he has no point because he doesn't even believe the words coming out of his mouth. Without a point, he can't win any arguments. Only thing he can do is fling poo and get people riled up.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2016, 08:54:00 pm »

To be clear, an ethnic test for immigrants is Hitler-esque (and popular!).
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2016, 08:27:45 am »
And there is the narrative you wanna sneak in, don't blame a bunch of fuckheads who already live in Germany hanging around public transport facilities committing crimes-be opportunistic and blame the refugees.

Absolutely disgusting!
And the rapists apparently weren't immigrants! Mind. Blown.

Nice try.  A bit clichéd and obvious but spirited nonetheless.

However, NOPE

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."