Community > Religion and Philosophy

Christian News Network fundies

<< < (3/168) > >>

shykid:
What was The Last Trump banned for? Unrelenting superciliousness?

KingOfRhye:
WGC is still at least lurking there, I noticed he was giving "thumbs up" to Grace in one of the recent conversations (if you call it that) that I had with her.

BobRumba:
WGC can match Oboehner nearly pound for pound in the smug department, but he DOES change his behavior when he notices people comment on it.  When Anon-e-moose started calling him "Ice Cream Boy" or "Mr. Haagen-Dazs" or whatever it was, he stopped making his "morality is just flavors of ice cream to atheists" analogy.

But it's interesting that he's lurking.  Make a post about abortion and he'll be in there like a dirty shirt.  A dirty, obnoxious, smug, self-satisfied shirt.

BobRumba:
Oh my God, is Guest Verified ever unbearable.  Getting caught up with him in any discussion is like bashing your head against a wall for hours at a time.  He's a troll par excellence...I am almost impressed how he manages to make everyone he talks to eventually want to strangle him.  And he knows it, too...when he starts throwing out the smiley faces as his posts gradually turn into taunts.  He seems to want to push people over the edge to the point of being banned.  Just wow.

Ambulance Chaser:
Royce got booted (thankfully). I won't miss him. I honestly think that, among all the users over there, he was the most annoying. Yes, more than Oboehner. More than afchief (who was truly an awful, awful person, but mitigated somewhat by being so stupid and over the top that he was hilarious). And maybe even more than The Last Trump. And I put TLT up fairly high on the list of annoying people, even though I personally had little to do with him. But I recognize how unfathomably obnoxious he was.

But Royce...oh my God. Royce. I have seriously never met a single human being who made me want to strangle him more. I honestly wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire. It's that combination of supreme, holier-than-thou smugness combined with an absolute, unyielding commitment to knowing nothing about to any topic at all, and his constant habit of making repetitive, arrogant pronouncements instead of having a conversation with you. GAH, he makes my blood boil just thinking about him even though he's gone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version