Community > Creative Outlets

Horror Story for Halloween

<< < (2/2)

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: davedan on October 30, 2018, 06:08:02 pm ---But Lana's been banned. Oh No the true horror, Jacob Harrison is a Dynamic Dragon sock puppet!

Like Freezer he has reached his final form....

--- End quote ---

She was banned in this universe. In the parallel universe she is Bethicia, a servant of Lucifer who harvested souls to gain power. And who's Dynamic Dragon?

Art Vandelay:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on October 30, 2018, 06:20:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: davedan on October 30, 2018, 06:08:02 pm ---But Lana's been banned. Oh No the true horror, Jacob Harrison is a Dynamic Dragon sock puppet!

Like Freezer he has reached his final form....

--- End quote ---

She was banned in this universe. In the parallel universe she Bethicia, is a servant of Lucifer who harvested souls to gain power. And who's Dynamic Dragon?

--- End quote ---

He's the wizard from your parallel universe. As you're no doubt well aware, he keeps merging you with your parallel selves so that you'll keep bothering us about your True Heir of the day as revenge for not taking Gamergate seriously.

davedan:
He's probably got videos of you being merged, merged right in the ass, the sick fucker. Chapless Jeans pants alround

Tolpuddle Martyr:
I haven't been to Kryal Castle since I was a kid on school camp, which is a weird choice for school excursions given one of the main draws is it's lovingly detailed torture dungeon that'd give Ramsey Bolton boners. I think that's the only candidate for the location in this story and the kitsch killed all the spiders long ago.

Me kissing Lana? FFS son you can fap your little heart out to your deni-rotica but keep that shit private. It's weird.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version