Community > Religion and Philosophy

A wonderful confluence of MAGA, racism, and anti-abortion

<< < (5/5)

ironbite:
Considering the school he goes to produced at least one rapist, I'm gonna go with he's not exactly sweet and innocent in all of this.

Ironbite-just another MAGAtard in the era of Trump.

Chaos Undivided:

--- Quote from: niam2023 on January 21, 2019, 04:51:53 pm ---The Maga teen going by his fixation on his family honor and name is probably a racist sack of shit, and a wannabe aristocratic one at that.

--- End quote ---

Or maybe it's because people are threatening his parents (or so he claims in his statement), who weren't even there when the event happened. Why are you jumping to the worst possible interpretation? And even if you're right about him being racist, it doesn't justify threatening to put him through a woodchipper.

--- Quote from: ironbite on January 21, 2019, 06:51:25 pm ---Considering the school he goes to produced at least one rapist, I'm gonna go with he's not exactly sweet and innocent in all of this.

Ironbite-just another MAGAtard in the era of Trump.

--- End quote ---

OK, assuming that's true, why does that reflect on him? Should we assume everyone who ever went to John Bowne High School is an asshole because it produced Harvey Weinstein?

ironbite:
Wow dude.  Just wow.

Ironbite-welp I know how this story ends

Kanzenkankaku:
I'm pretty certain the woodchipper thing was supposed to be a joke.

Chaos Undivided:

--- Quote from: Kanzenkankaku on January 22, 2019, 12:23:26 am ---I'm pretty certain the woodchipper thing was supposed to be a joke.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I can believe maybe it wasn't supposed to be completely serious. I just chose it as an example because it was so OTT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version