Community > Creative Outlets

Jacob Harrison’s second revision of Niam’s story

<< < (3/4) > >>

DukeTheCat:

--- Quote from: niam2023 on August 12, 2019, 08:07:49 pm ---Let's just cut the crap, okay?

You're Jacob. We all know it. You know it. Persisting in this just makes it more obvious how hypocritical and self-serving you are.

He didn't "improve" shit - the explanations for those things are obvious to everyone who doesn't have a pea for a brain. No, modern technology didn't disappear. I'll write when I want to write, and I do not owe anything to someone who only cares about his own religious rules when it suits him.

--- End quote ---
These are your “explanations.”

--- Quote from: niam2023 on August 04, 2018, 07:06:41 pm ---Its after the establishment of your Europe wide empire. A certain Angel granted knowledge to the King about a variety of subjects. As a result the Kingdom is kind of like old Arthurian times, with modern material also showing up, as well as more supernatural things.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: niam2023 on August 04, 2018, 07:42:36 pm ---Its kind of a blend of medieval feudal society with elements of modernity and futuristic super science and fantasy.

The monks' "holy records" are kept on a massive supercomputer, for example.

--- End quote ---
An angel granted knowledge on futuristic super science and magic, magically building a new city, and at the same time granted knowledge making the Empire act semi Amish and stop using modern transportation and military equipment? Why would an angel do that? He seems schizophrenic.

davedan:
Jacob's brother, do you also want to fuck your slut harlot jean wearing strumpet of a cousin?

DukeTheCat:

--- Quote from: davedan on August 12, 2019, 10:11:35 pm ---Jacob's brother, do you also want to fuck your slut harlot jean wearing strumpet of a cousin?

--- End quote ---
He actually now regrets making a big deal about her wearing towels. He found out that in Medieval England, brothels were actually legal so he realized that he shouldn’t be up in arms about sexual morality.

Skybison:
Well I'm glad you are no longer a giant prude but that is the strangest reason not to be.  Do you think we should replace jury trails with just throwing the accused in a lake, declare them innocent if they die and kill them if they survive?  That's how they did it back then.  (Please say yes so I can accuse you of witchcraft.)

davedan:
The fantastic thing about Jacob is that he doesn't actually believe in anything. He seems obsessed with the English Monarchy but is continually changing who he thinks the real monarch is (which wouldn't be a problem in a different government model but is the essence of a monarchy), he has continually wavered on his Catholicism and has switched to Anglicanism and now has a probably because of St Joan of Arc.

Effectively even if he were serious (which he is not) he wouldn't actually believe in anything. Which is even more funny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version