Community > Creative Outlets

Jacob Harrison’s second revision of Niam’s story

<< < (2/4) > >>

DukeTheCat:

--- Quote from: niam2023 on August 12, 2019, 05:56:42 pm ---By incorporated you mean plagiarized, Jacob.

--- End quote ---
Well you never finished the story, therefore giving Jacob the right to plagiarize.

And he replaced your character Jerome with himself, therefore making himself a cool knight with the ability to shoot flames with his sword Trisagion.

niam2023:
Just because something isn't immediately finished doesn't give YOU the right to plagiarize shit, you hypocritical weasel. Isn't one of your own damn commandments not to steal?

davedan:
But Niam, don't you see being a cool knight in a story with a flame spouting sword makes plagiarism fine.

DukeTheCat:

--- Quote from: niam2023 on August 12, 2019, 06:11:29 pm ---Just because something isn't immediately finished doesn't give YOU the right to plagiarize shit, you hypocritical weasel. Isn't one of your own damn commandments not to steal?

--- End quote ---
But Jacob didn’t only think you didn’t finish it, he thought you completely abandoned it as you haven’t updated it since November and it was therefore no longer your property. The land of abandoned factories often gets used to build new infrastructure.

If you are no longer interested in updating the story, why do you care if Jacob finished the job? He improved it by making it make more sense. For example, he found it bizarre that you had there be cities and towns that don’t exist in Europe such as New Camelot and Edea Springs, and he found it even more bizarre that you had the world’s modern technology such as cars, guns, tanks, and planes somehow disappear after the Reclamation War.

niam2023:
Let's just cut the crap, okay?

You're Jacob. We all know it. You know it. Persisting in this just makes it more obvious how hypocritical and self-serving you are.

He didn't "improve" shit - the explanations for those things are obvious to everyone who doesn't have a pea for a brain. No, modern technology didn't disappear. I'll write when I want to write, and I do not owe anything to someone who only cares about his own religious rules when it suits him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version