Author Topic: Jacob Harrison’s second revision of Niam’s story  (Read 7250 times)

Offline DukeTheCat

• Neonate
Jacob Harrison’s second revision of Niam’s story
« on: August 12, 2019, 05:01:45 pm »
Hello I am Jacob Harrison’s brother which is why our IP’s match. My account is named after a former cat we had who is now deceased. Jacob Harrison discovered new information about England that made him decide to write another version of Parallel Hero in the parallel universe where the true king is restored to England’s throne. The link to his new version is below. Here is his introduction.
This story and its sequel teach an important moral lesson. But first I must give important updates.

I reread the chapter of Ian Mortimer’s book Medieval Intrigue called Richard II and the Succession to the Crown which explains how Richard II of England repeatedly changed his choice as heir.

When Richard II was overthrown and held captive, being pressured to abdicate, he said he wasn't sure who he would resign the throne to. That means that both the Houses of Lancaster and York had valid claims to the throne. While Henry IV barred the Beauforts from the line of succession, it is evident that Henry VI rescinded that bar from the throne. Therefore Henry VII was the legitimate heir to the House of Lancaster

While I was previously a Ricardian who believed Richard III was England’s last true king, I did more research on canon law which governed English succession in the 15th century and found out that it has been part of canon law back then that an invalid marriage is considered putative if it is celebrated in good faith by at least 1 party so if Edward IV married Eleanor Butler before marrying Elizabeth Woodville, his second marriage would be putative if Elizabeth did not know about his prior marriage when she married him and bore children. Therefore, their children would still be legitimate and Elizabeth of York was the heir to the House of York, so her marriage with Henry VII united their claims.

Therefore, this guy is the rightful heir to the throne. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Joseph_Wenzel_of_Liechtenstein

In the 1700s, the Jacobite heir Charles Edward Stuart recognized the independence of the United States making the US government legitimate, but all the other lands that were part of the British Empire prior to 1688 when the last true king James II was overthrown are rightful territories of Joseph Wenzel.

Also, while I previously reconciled my Catholicism with my English nationalism by saying that God chose Joan of Arc to save France because Richard II made a truce with France and was working towards a permanent peace, while the false king Henry V was an aggressor, I did more research on the Hundred Years War and found out that Richard II’s peace with France was only a temporary and the underlying issues of the Hundred Years War such as the status of Aquitaine was not resolved. When Henry V tried negotiating with France, the French refused to concede English sovereignty over Aquitaine which was the terms of the 1360 Treaty of Brétigny. This made England justified in continuing their claim to the French Throne and invading France.

Therefore I cannot be Catholic since the Catholic Church canonized Joan of Arc as a Saint. Therefore, when I restore the true heir to the thrones of England, Ireland, and France, I must have the English  infiltrate the Catholic Church and have an agent of my society become Pope and have him de-canonize Joan of Arc.

He hopes that this version is better than his previous version. The first 12 chapters are borrowed from Niam’s story, and in the later chapters, he makes his Kiwi Farms fiancée Pomme a stronger character. He also made this story a crossover between King Arthur, Star Wars, Super Mario, and Lord of the Rings.

https://jacob-harrison.fandom.com/wiki/The_Great_Adventure_of_Gabriel_Dulac_and_Jacob_Harrison_in_a_Parallel_Universe

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Jacob Harrison’s second revision of Niam’s story
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 05:16:35 pm »
...sigh.

Sigmaleph, mind dealing with this parasite?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 05:21:13 pm »
You just have to admire his dedication.

Offline DukeTheCat

• Neonate
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 05:21:50 pm »
...sigh.

Sigmaleph, mind dealing with this parasite?
Jacob said that he wants to thank you for writing the first 12 chapters that he incorporated.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 05:56:42 pm »
By incorporated you mean plagiarized, Jacob.

Offline DukeTheCat

• Neonate
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 06:00:37 pm »
By incorporated you mean plagiarized, Jacob.
Well you never finished the story, therefore giving Jacob the right to plagiarize.

And he replaced your character Jerome with himself, therefore making himself a cool knight with the ability to shoot flames with his sword Trisagion.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 06:08:21 pm by DukeTheCat »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 06:11:29 pm »
Just because something isn't immediately finished doesn't give YOU the right to plagiarize shit, you hypocritical weasel. Isn't one of your own damn commandments not to steal?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 06:25:04 pm »
But Niam, don't you see being a cool knight in a story with a flame spouting sword makes plagiarism fine.

Offline DukeTheCat

• Neonate
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 07:52:00 pm »
Just because something isn't immediately finished doesn't give YOU the right to plagiarize shit, you hypocritical weasel. Isn't one of your own damn commandments not to steal?
But Jacob didn’t only think you didn’t finish it, he thought you completely abandoned it as you haven’t updated it since November and it was therefore no longer your property. The land of abandoned factories often gets used to build new infrastructure.

If you are no longer interested in updating the story, why do you care if Jacob finished the job? He improved it by making it make more sense. For example, he found it bizarre that you had there be cities and towns that don’t exist in Europe such as New Camelot and Edea Springs, and he found it even more bizarre that you had the world’s modern technology such as cars, guns, tanks, and planes somehow disappear after the Reclamation War.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 08:07:49 pm »
Let's just cut the crap, okay?

You're Jacob. We all know it. You know it. Persisting in this just makes it more obvious how hypocritical and self-serving you are.

He didn't "improve" shit - the explanations for those things are obvious to everyone who doesn't have a pea for a brain. No, modern technology didn't disappear. I'll write when I want to write, and I do not owe anything to someone who only cares about his own religious rules when it suits him.

Offline DukeTheCat

• Neonate
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 09:05:43 pm »
Let's just cut the crap, okay?

You're Jacob. We all know it. You know it. Persisting in this just makes it more obvious how hypocritical and self-serving you are.

He didn't "improve" shit - the explanations for those things are obvious to everyone who doesn't have a pea for a brain. No, modern technology didn't disappear. I'll write when I want to write, and I do not owe anything to someone who only cares about his own religious rules when it suits him.
These are your “explanations.”
Its after the establishment of your Europe wide empire. A certain Angel granted knowledge to the King about a variety of subjects. As a result the Kingdom is kind of like old Arthurian times, with modern material also showing up, as well as more supernatural things.
Its kind of a blend of medieval feudal society with elements of modernity and futuristic super science and fantasy.

The monks' "holy records" are kept on a massive supercomputer, for example.
An angel granted knowledge on futuristic super science and magic, magically building a new city, and at the same time granted knowledge making the Empire act semi Amish and stop using modern transportation and military equipment? Why would an angel do that? He seems schizophrenic.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 10:11:35 pm »
Jacob's brother, do you also want to fuck your slut harlot jean wearing strumpet of a cousin?

Offline DukeTheCat

• Neonate
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 10:20:05 pm »
Jacob's brother, do you also want to fuck your slut harlot jean wearing strumpet of a cousin?
He actually now regrets making a big deal about her wearing towels. He found out that in Medieval England, brothels were actually legal so he realized that he shouldn’t be up in arms about sexual morality.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2019, 12:56:25 am »
Well I'm glad you are no longer a giant prude but that is the strangest reason not to be.  Do you think we should replace jury trails with just throwing the accused in a lake, declare them innocent if they die and kill them if they survive?  That's how they did it back then.  (Please say yes so I can accuse you of witchcraft.)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2019, 01:25:12 am »
The fantastic thing about Jacob is that he doesn't actually believe in anything. He seems obsessed with the English Monarchy but is continually changing who he thinks the real monarch is (which wouldn't be a problem in a different government model but is the essence of a monarchy), he has continually wavered on his Catholicism and has switched to Anglicanism and now has a probably because of St Joan of Arc.

Effectively even if he were serious (which he is not) he wouldn't actually believe in anything. Which is even more funny.