Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2064955 times)

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #6075 on: June 01, 2013, 05:01:04 pm »
This one's for you, Booker.

Not Booker, but damn, I love GSDs. I can tell from this guy's eyes that he is nobody to mess around with in hand to paw combat :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 05:04:57 pm by Hoplite »
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #6076 on: June 01, 2013, 05:12:16 pm »

And that's why 2012 passed without incident.

I love that one, it's pretty cool. The guy must be Really tired of all those fhtagn followers by now.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 05:15:41 pm by Hoplite »
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline That Guy

• Bishop
« Reply #6077 on: June 01, 2013, 06:18:30 pm »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #6078 on: June 01, 2013, 08:02:44 pm »
I'm guessing Infowhores is a parody of Infowars? :P
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #6079 on: June 02, 2013, 01:44:30 am »
Spoilered for size.
(click to show/hide)
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #6080 on: June 02, 2013, 01:50:36 am »
Ha! I'm picturing metal songs about weekly bathing, shearing sheep, and peaceful trade.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #6081 on: June 02, 2013, 02:33:05 am »
Ha! I'm picturing metal songs about weekly bathing, shearing sheep, and peaceful trade.

With the vocals of a black metal band, I wouldn't be surprised if some bands just make up shit like that and then apply darker lyrics to it when they need to submit the text to websites.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #6082 on: June 02, 2013, 02:35:50 am »

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #6083 on: June 02, 2013, 06:28:22 am »

With the vocals of a black metal band, I wouldn't be surprised if some bands just make up shit like that and then apply darker lyrics to it when they need to submit the text to websites.

THE BEAST OF SATAN ARISES
AND SETS UP A BRAND NEW
REVOLUTIONARY
MORTGAGE PLAAAAAAAAN!!!!
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6084 on: June 02, 2013, 07:18:26 am »

THE BEAST OF SATAN ARISES
AND SETS UP A BRAND NEW
REVOLUTIONARY
MORTGAGE PLAAAAAAAAN!!!!

Conan O'Brien had some skit where he mentioned how metal music (Or was it just Led Zeppelin specifically?) sounds really awesome until you listen to the lyrics... Then he started dancing and singing in high pitched tone: "We come from the land of the ice and snow where the hey hey ho and the hay hay hay... And then Gollum stole all the magic dust from the land of Nevermore..."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #6085 on: June 02, 2013, 11:59:19 am »
Awesome breakup letter

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #6086 on: June 02, 2013, 01:18:46 pm »
And then the girlfriend gets arrested for theft and possibly charged with destruction of property if any of the items are damaged.

And then you find out that Kelsi actually just sent the guy a regular "Hey, what's up?" message and the girlfriend is a jealous sociopath.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #6087 on: June 02, 2013, 01:31:49 pm »

Lamb of God has done that with songs off of their first album. I can't find live footage that shares the same lyrics as each other or the CD booklet.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

wrightway

« Reply #6088 on: June 02, 2013, 01:54:07 pm »
Awesome breakup letter

Beautiful. Simply fantastic. Though I bet those were some pretty steamy messages for her to go through all that trouble.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #6089 on: June 02, 2013, 01:57:43 pm »

Lamb of God has done that with songs off of their first album. I can't find live footage that shares the same lyrics as each other or the CD booklet.

I think the growled and screamed vocals are a lot like backmasking, where you hear whatever the text says you're supposed to hear. It sounds utterly indecipherable until you look at the lyrics and then you're like "Oh yeah, I can hear that word fine!"