Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2065774 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #7980 on: December 01, 2013, 10:19:57 pm »
I see a new stereotype in the not-too-distant future. Black people make some hilarious Vines.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #7981 on: December 01, 2013, 10:54:03 pm »
Asians come in second, with whites trailing a distant third.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uCiPOWT2f4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uCiPOWT2f4</a>

The extended hour long one.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:57:15 pm by The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist »
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #7982 on: December 02, 2013, 01:53:39 am »
Asians come in second, with whites trailing a distant third.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uCiPOWT2f4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uCiPOWT2f4</a>

The extended hour long one.

Ugh what are you doing to me? I can't stop watching >:\
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #7983 on: December 02, 2013, 02:04:33 am »

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #7984 on: December 02, 2013, 02:18:54 am »
Ugh what are you doing to me? I can't stop watching >:\

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62apDn1D92E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62apDn1D92E</a>
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #7985 on: December 02, 2013, 05:13:53 pm »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #7986 on: December 04, 2013, 10:57:13 am »

'Murrica!
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #7987 on: December 04, 2013, 12:53:55 pm »

'Murrica!

Technically the Big Bang created the universe. I don't think it wasn't directly related to the creation of the planet other than providing the space in which it was done. Now, the exact process in which the earth formed isn't something I remember terribly well, so you'll have to look that up yourself.

History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #7988 on: December 04, 2013, 12:57:57 pm »

'Murrica!

Why would Zeus even be on the answer list? He wasn't even the Creator Diety since he was begot by Cronus who was begot Gaia or Uranus.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

QueenofHearts

« Reply #7989 on: December 04, 2013, 01:01:02 pm »
Why would Zeus even be on the answer list? He wasn't even the Creator Diety since he was begot by Cronus who was begot Gaia or Uranus.

LOL, Zeus came from Uranus

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7990 on: December 04, 2013, 01:03:40 pm »

Because fundies absolutely refuse to understand other religions and other points of view.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #7991 on: December 04, 2013, 01:04:25 pm »

My dick came from Uranus.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #7992 on: December 04, 2013, 01:06:34 pm »

Which definition of "came" are we dealing with here because if it's the other "came" ;)
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

QueenofHearts

« Reply #7993 on: December 04, 2013, 07:05:13 pm »

Which definition of "came" are we dealing with here because if it's the other "came" ;)

I didn't even consider that D:

Hawt...

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #7994 on: December 04, 2013, 08:34:07 pm »

'Murrica!

Technically the Big Bang created the universe. I don't think it wasn't directly related to the creation of the planet other than providing the space in which it was done. Now, the exact process in which the earth formed isn't something I remember terribly well, so you'll have to look that up yourself.

Planets are basically the solid remains of wrecked stars and other universal detritus, brought together by static charge at first and later gravitational pull. So what actually brought the Earth into creation was an extremely lucky chance of fate that caused enough of the right bits to clump together at the right distance from a star to allow for life to grow.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.