Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2066933 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #8340 on: January 18, 2014, 05:51:17 am »
Oh boy...

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #8341 on: January 18, 2014, 01:47:23 pm »

...I would buy that game.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #8342 on: January 18, 2014, 02:26:01 pm »
They actually kind of fit well in that shoop...

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #8343 on: January 18, 2014, 02:59:54 pm »
Love those guys, but they would get curb stomped so fast in that world.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #8344 on: January 18, 2014, 04:48:10 pm »
Just started watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix. I think Lana Parilla is hot, so I googled her. Guess somebody thinks so too.  ;D

Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #8345 on: January 19, 2014, 08:56:48 pm »
How I imagine Queen:

Still can't think of a signature a year later.

wrightway

« Reply #8346 on: January 19, 2014, 09:06:54 pm »
*gets out popcorn*

Might I suggest a little slide on down to F&B for this?

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #8347 on: January 19, 2014, 09:07:59 pm »
*gets out popcorn*

I think you've interpreted my post way more maliciously than I did.

wrightway

« Reply #8348 on: January 19, 2014, 09:16:58 pm »
*gets out popcorn*

I think you've interpreted my post way more maliciously than I did.

My apologies, then. I got you confused with Niam.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #8349 on: January 19, 2014, 09:43:19 pm »
How I imagine Queen:

Naw, I've already decided if I get pulled over, I'm just gonna drop a bunch of contract and tort lingo on the cop until he either let's me go or cracks me over the head with his night stick.

And thanks, Chit, I take that as a compliment. It may sound like I'm saying this facetiously, but I'm not. Predicting (properly) that I'd have fun with any cop that pulls me over shows that while we may not get along, you understand me.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #8350 on: January 19, 2014, 10:17:14 pm »
I was mostly suggesting that you'd troll stupid people with "I'm a lawyer and I decree that you can do this", then watching the fireworks.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #8351 on: January 19, 2014, 10:21:19 pm »
I was mostly suggesting that you'd troll stupid people with "I'm a lawyer and I decree that you can do this", then watching the fireworks.

not yet, I could get in trouble for "practicing law without a license" and apparently the state frowns upon that.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #8352 on: January 19, 2014, 10:34:46 pm »
Just started watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix. I think Lana Parilla is hot, so I googled her. Guess somebody thinks so too.  ;D[/img]
Personally, I'm hot for Ginnifer Goodwin.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #8353 on: January 20, 2014, 05:04:17 am »
Just started watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix. I think Lana Parilla is hot, so I googled her. Guess somebody thinks so too.  ;D

Two of my friends have the hots for her. I only have the hots for two people in OuAT-- Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue (Emma Swan and Captain Hook respectively). Color me weird, I guess. I haven't even SEEN the episodes of Hook.

Incidentally, one of my friends has basically fancasted Lana Parilla as the mother to Jack/Subject Zero from Mass Effect. But then, she would, given she rps said Jack/Subject Zero and I can definitely see it. They have similar facial structure.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #8354 on: January 20, 2014, 06:22:24 am »
How I imagine Queen:

Naw, I've already decided if I get pulled over, I'm just gonna drop a bunch of contract and tort lingo on the cop until he either let's me go or cracks me over the head with his night stick.

And thanks, Chit, I take that as a compliment. It may sound like I'm saying this facetiously, but I'm not. Predicting (properly) that I'd have fun with any cop that pulls me over shows that while we may not get along, you understand me.
I have a pdf with the papertrail of someone defending himself against a speeding ticket on the grounds of the Grundgesetz being invalid and therefore the entire German legal structure being on feet of clay, including traffic laws. This is a popular idea among conspiracy theorists around here, usually based on a nonorthodox understanding of metalaw. (The 1949 Grundgesetz had specified the territory where the law was in effect, because it was a nontrivial question at the time. This was removed during the reunification, and some CT smartasses claim that since then, the law is now nowhere in effect. There are also a few other ideas, and I don't remember which was used here.)

Falling back on the pre-war traffic laws (Imperial or Weimaran?), he concluded that there is no such thing as speeding, and if there were, the particular district court would have no authority to prosecute him for it. After a few letters back and forth, the matter was dropped by the court. This correspondence is used as proof that the above conspircay theory has merit... or that someone said 'screw this, it's not worth the effort.'
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.