Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2066749 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #9405 on: July 18, 2014, 06:31:01 pm »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #9406 on: July 18, 2014, 07:46:20 pm »
That probably is a funny picture...unless you're fat or you know someone who actually has a serious physical disability because of their weight.

This attitude reminds me of the people that throw a hissyfit about transpeople using the restroom "they weren't meant to use".
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #9407 on: July 18, 2014, 08:51:01 pm »

That awkward moment when you cross-dress in order to save your female friend from the fat dude but he thinks you're the hottest one out of all the girls.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9408 on: July 18, 2014, 08:55:08 pm »

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 08:58:40 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #9409 on: July 18, 2014, 09:10:02 pm »
That probably is a funny picture...unless you're fat or you know someone who actually has a serious physical disability because of their weight.

But in that case you can get disability symbols for your car and display them appropriately.

Besides, this is the funny/stupid pics thread, and it's pretty stupid.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #9410 on: July 18, 2014, 09:21:38 pm »

But in that case you can get disability symbols for your car and display them appropriately.

Besides, this is the funny/stupid pics thread, and it's pretty stupid.

There are some people who don't consider people who are disabled because of morbid obesity to be "actually disabled"

Hun, when you're walking around with 400 to 500 pounds crushing your ankles and you can't walk 20 steps without needing to sit down, I'd consider that disabled.  Disability doesn't cease to be disability just because it's caused by fat.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9411 on: July 19, 2014, 12:32:48 am »
That awkward moment when you cross-dress in order to save your female friend from the fat dude but he thinks you're the hottest one out of all the girls.

No... It just means that your disguise is good. Your female friends should be the ones who feel awkward at losing to you.

Back in the good old days, in Finland (or at least some of the regions that now belong to Finland) we used to break the knees of dead shamans and witches before they were buried. Just so that if they come back from the dead and start causing trouble they will have to crawl on the ground and people could just run calmly walk away from them. That was always a good laugh.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:16:00 am by askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #9412 on: July 19, 2014, 06:11:09 am »

This attitude reminds me of the people that throw a hissyfit about transpeople using the restroom "they weren't meant to use".

And fat people shouldn't do jumping jacks (or star jumps as we call them in the uk) or any high impact exercises including running.  It can do serious, permanant damage to their knee and ankle joints (which would, somewhat ironically, qualify them as a "real" disabled person in the eyes of whomever made the picture).  They should stick with low impact stuff like walking or x-trainers until they lose enough weight for the higher impact stuff to be safe.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 06:13:13 am by Katsuro »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9413 on: July 19, 2014, 06:51:45 am »

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 08:18:27 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #9414 on: July 19, 2014, 08:25:42 am »

And they had to see this.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk</a>
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #9415 on: July 19, 2014, 10:38:17 am »

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #9416 on: July 19, 2014, 10:52:23 am »
No... It just means that your disguise is good. Your female friends should be the ones who feel awkward at losing to you.

Well, someone has experience with this issue.

Meanwhile:

Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #9417 on: July 19, 2014, 10:54:19 am »

I got "Happy with Lord Jesus Christ", which is kinda funny, actually.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #9418 on: July 19, 2014, 11:03:03 am »
I'm getting suffocated by everything.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9419 on: July 19, 2014, 11:09:50 am »
Well, since you guys are getting the better ones from that list I might as well reveal mine:

Fellated by Juggalos.

Either they are so bad that it injures me badly enough to be lethal or they're just so good that I will die from the pleasure.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!