Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2067653 times)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #10470 on: March 28, 2015, 08:38:14 am »
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #10471 on: March 28, 2015, 11:54:45 am »

I want the t-shirt!
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #10472 on: March 29, 2015, 12:12:00 am »

Ah, a still from the latest Spiderman reboot, Spidermen, no doubt?
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #10473 on: March 29, 2015, 12:33:20 am »
How many more reboots are they gonna do?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #10474 on: March 29, 2015, 01:24:35 am »
How many more reboots are they gonna do?

How much more money can they make doing reboots?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #10475 on: March 29, 2015, 06:37:01 am »
...Spidey will never be an Avenger at this rate.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #10476 on: March 29, 2015, 05:06:49 pm »

(click to show/hide)
I feel compelled to argue with this image

1. The off chance of getting kicked in the nuts and being in pain for a few minutes isn't comparable to horrifying physical and emotional pain every month.
2. disregarding the fact that this occurs less and doesn't pose as big as a health ris you need to consider the fact those images are meant to glorify manliness, almost as if the people who make them consider feminity to be bad...
3. Well first off the amount of feminists who say men can't be raped is pointlessly small and the idea hardly exclusive to feminist. Secondly, most feminist who don't insist women are all lesbians say that men are less likley to be raped.
4. Well, yes, it's true the court system des in fact disproportionally target poor, mentally ill, and non-white men. In Sweden one of the reasons they abolished the death penalty is because it targeted men way more than women.
5. As I said before, any feminist who Doesn't think all straight women are lesbians will tell you that mentall illness is more likely to affect women.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #10477 on: March 29, 2015, 08:08:51 pm »

...what's so wrong about bragging about good works anyway? Surely the important part of doing good is doing good, not what attitude you take about it.

This is why I dislike virtue ethics.
Σא

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #10478 on: March 29, 2015, 09:32:43 pm »
Because Christianity is all about shame. If you do bad in life, you should feel ashamed of all that sin. But if you do good in life, you should never talk about it, because daring to enjoy all that good you've done is shameful.

At least Catholicism requires that you do good to go to heaven. Under Protestantism, it seems like you can get away with anything if you love Jesus.  ::)
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10479 on: March 29, 2015, 09:38:34 pm »
It's also about No True Scotsmans, judging by the other strip about cut-throat capitalism.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10480 on: March 30, 2015, 05:07:15 am »
Ladies and gentlemen (and Ironchew I guess.) I present to you: The Finnish language

No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10481 on: March 30, 2015, 10:16:09 am »
...I tried I got about to the I think third or fourth syllable before I said "Fuck this I'm playing Warcraft III instead."

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10482 on: March 30, 2015, 10:46:08 am »
...For the record, that picture is from one of the "Song of ice and fire" books.

No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #10483 on: March 30, 2015, 11:55:53 am »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #10484 on: April 01, 2015, 08:40:37 pm »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.