Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1114526 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #3285 on: March 24, 2014, 06:08:36 pm »

Functionally no less stupid than Huntingdon's moronic "Clash of Civilisations" model.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #3286 on: March 25, 2014, 06:39:52 pm »

I can't help but feel these sorts of people have an unhealthy obsession.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #3287 on: March 25, 2014, 07:26:50 pm »
My immediate thinking is that the despicable excuse for a human who created that lie ought to be thrown in prison for a long time. Then I obviously realise freedom of speech, ect, but I still think it should be shunned by its neighbours and denied service at nice restaurants, to avoid stinking up the place. It should also be regularly told to fuck off and die by family members and progeny.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #3288 on: March 25, 2014, 07:29:44 pm »
I'm thinking they ran out of things to criticize Michelle Obama for and resorted to a fat joke.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:50:34 pm by KZN02 »
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3289 on: March 26, 2014, 02:33:17 am »

...Why is "Turkish" so important that it is in the name but Russia isn't? Or India?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3290 on: March 26, 2014, 08:40:29 am »
Maybe some people still think the Ottoman Empire is still a thing...
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3291 on: March 26, 2014, 02:34:49 pm »

Functionally no less stupid than Huntingdon's moronic "Clash of Civilisations" model.

Turns out this map was made for innocuous reasons. It shows a worldwide membership location "saturation"-style map of a moderate, Islamic clerical organization that started out as a local group in Germany back in the eighties. The map is a little dramatic, but no doubt was appealing to the group's members, yet it is no more indicative of "menace" or "domination" than a saturation-style map showing the service areas covered by a mobile phone company or the International Red Crescent Society. There are many ethnic Turkish Germans and immigrants, they make up the vast majority of Muslims in Germany, hence the emphasis of Turkish in the groups name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish-Islamic_Union_for_Religious_Affairs
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3292 on: March 26, 2014, 03:30:32 pm »

Turns out this map was made for innocuous reasons. It shows a worldwide membership location "saturation"-style map of a moderate, Islamic clerical organization that started out as a local group in Germany back in the eighties. The map is a little dramatic, but no doubt was appealing to the group's members, yet it is no more indicative of "menace" or "domination" than a saturation-style map showing the service areas covered by a mobile phone company or the International Red Crescent Society. There are many ethnic Turkish Germans and immigrants, they make up the vast majority of Muslims in Germany, hence the emphasis of Turkish in the groups name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish-Islamic_Union_for_Religious_Affairs
Oh.  When I saw it, I assumed it was either some Islamic extremist's vision or the nightmare of a paranoid Islamophobe.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3293 on: March 26, 2014, 09:51:34 pm »
Yeah, me too. So I did an image search and read the wiki.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3295 on: April 02, 2014, 08:26:55 am »

I'm guessing the guy who made this is some kind of anti-Semite conspiracy theorist who thinks Alex Jones is misleading people about the "true nature" of the NWO.  It reminds me of this one conspiracy theorist who claimed that the Protocols of Zion were true... except for the part about the Jews being behind it.  She claimed that it was really a masonic plot and the Jews were being scapegoated.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #3296 on: April 02, 2014, 01:36:02 pm »

A protester marches during a no carbon tax rally in Sydney on July 1, 2012.

The Wingnut hat makes him look like a demented Mickey Mouse.

I'm guessing the guy who made this is some kind of anti-Semite conspiracy theorist who thinks Alex Jones is misleading people about the "true nature" of the NWO.  It reminds me of this one conspiracy theorist who claimed that the Protocols of Zion were true... except for the part about the Jews being behind it.  She claimed that it was really a masonic plot and the Jews were being scapegoated.

IMHO, this is THE REAL NWO:

*cough cough* I'm choking on the SMUG......
If there is an NWO, it's architects are not not Jewish Cabals, Freemasons or Reptilian weirdos from outer space, it's THESE GUYS & THEIR WEB OF DOOM!

Time to put the Koch Kooks out to pasture! The jerks.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:42:14 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3297 on: April 02, 2014, 02:31:34 pm »
Agreed.  We need more media freedom.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #3298 on: April 04, 2014, 06:37:24 pm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3299 on: April 04, 2014, 08:47:13 pm »

Most liberals don't want to restrict free speech, Rushed Limburger.