Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

Holy shit! I seem to have an equivalent on Fstdt Reddit

<< < (2/7) > >>

Tolpuddle Martyr:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 28, 2018, 03:34:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 28, 2018, 03:14:45 pm ---Well you smile approvingly at the Spanish Inquisitions treatment of Jews. So are you!

Congrats on working out how to make a sock account you clever boy!

--- End quote ---

But I put situations like the situation into historical context. The Jews in Spain in that particular time period were bad because they were collaborating with the Muslim invaders. However today, Muslims commit terrorism against Jews so Christians and Jews have a common enemy. And that user on the Fstdt reddit is not my sock account. His posts have a different style. He does not promote the English monarchist cause or Roman Catholicism.

--- End quote ---
Can't you see that in rite contextz ethnic cleansing of da jooz is oh-kay?

No!

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 28, 2018, 06:53:43 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 28, 2018, 03:34:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 28, 2018, 03:14:45 pm ---Well you smile approvingly at the Spanish Inquisitions treatment of Jews. So are you!

Congrats on working out how to make a sock account you clever boy!

--- End quote ---

But I put situations like the situation into historical context. The Jews in Spain in that particular time period were bad because they were collaborating with the Muslim invaders. However today, Muslims commit terrorism against Jews so Christians and Jews have a common enemy. And that user on the Fstdt reddit is not my sock account. His posts have a different style. He does not promote the English monarchist cause or Roman Catholicism.

--- End quote ---
Can't you see that in rite contextz ethnic cleansing of da jooz is oh-kay?

No!

--- End quote ---

The inquisition wasn’t ethnic cleansing, it was forced conversions. And as I said, the Jews were given mercy because they were allowed to leave Spain if they didn’t want to convert.

Tolpuddle Martyr:
Pretty it up however you like choirboy, forcing a group to ditch their culture to leave the country or forcibly assimilate umder pain of violence, death and torture is is ethnic cleansing. You're just as anti semitic as your pal from reddit, you're probably the same guy but with a different profile.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 28, 2018, 08:34:05 pm ---Pretty it up however you like choirboy, forcing a group to ditch their culture to leave the country or forcibly assimilate umder pain of violence, death and torture is is ethnic cleansing. You're just as anti semitic as your pal from reddit, you're probably the same guy but with a different profile.

--- End quote ---

No I am not anti semitic because I don’t believe in persecuting Jews except for specific situations when it is neccesary like the Spanish Inquisition and I do not think that they are the masterminds behind the global conspiracy.

Eiki-mun:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 28, 2018, 08:41:20 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 28, 2018, 08:34:05 pm ---Pretty it up however you like choirboy, forcing a group to ditch their culture to leave the country or forcibly assimilate umder pain of violence, death and torture is is ethnic cleansing. You're just as anti semitic as your pal from reddit, you're probably the same guy but with a different profile.

--- End quote ---

No I am not anti semitic because I don’t believe in persecuting Jews except for specific situations when it is neccesary like the Spanish Inquisition and I do not think that they are the masterminds behind the global conspiracy.

--- End quote ---

This reminds me of something a friend of mine liked to say. "If you're in favor of free speech, except in certain situations, then you're not really in favor of free speech. You just have your own ideas of when it should be restricted." If you're against persecuting Jews, except in certain situations, then you're not against persecuting Jews, Jacob. You just have your own ideas of when they should be persecuted. You're in favor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version