Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2065419 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #8520 on: February 18, 2014, 03:01:26 pm »

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #8521 on: February 19, 2014, 01:51:34 am »
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #8522 on: February 19, 2014, 02:49:31 am »
http://www.policymic.com/articles/81873/experience-just-how-big-the-universe-is-in-one-mind-blowing-interactive?utm_source=upworthy

Have fun exploring everything between 10-35 and 1027.

It's nearly 2:00 AM in the morning here, I have to be up for college tomorrow at 6:30, and I just the literal fabric of reality and the infinite of the potential multiverse. Shit dude, is this what it feels like when stoners start saying weird, deep shit about the nature of the universe? My mind doesn't feel like it's been fucked so much as that someone has made sweet, sweet love to it. I wonder what my dreams will be tonight. Maybe our dreams our our consciousness in a second body in an alternate universe and what we perceive as dreams are actually reality in one of the other universes?

I actually have a relevant video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq7DDk8eLs8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq7DDk8eLs8</a>
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #8523 on: February 19, 2014, 02:58:26 am »
http://www.policymic.com/articles/81873/experience-just-how-big-the-universe-is-in-one-mind-blowing-interactive?utm_source=upworthy

Have fun exploring everything between 10-35 and 1027.

It's nearly 2:00 AM in the morning here, I have to be up for college tomorrow at 6:30, and I just the literal fabric of reality and the infinite of the potential multiverse. Shit dude, is this what it feels like when stoners start saying weird, deep shit about the nature of the universe? My mind doesn't feel like it's been fucked so much as that someone has made sweet, sweet love to it. I wonder what my dreams will be tonight. Maybe our dreams our our consciousness in a second body in an alternate universe and what we perceive as dreams are actually reality in one of the other universes?

Quantum foam though...
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8524 on: February 19, 2014, 07:14:56 am »
Exhibit A, of the Signs Your Cat Should go on a Diet collection.

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #8525 on: February 19, 2014, 05:47:36 pm »

22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #8526 on: February 19, 2014, 07:53:15 pm »

Is it bad that I know exactly what this is from?
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #8527 on: February 19, 2014, 07:57:59 pm »

Given the content of that comment, I can only say yes.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #8528 on: February 19, 2014, 08:01:12 pm »

Given the content of that comment, I can only say yes.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRTugqDo1WM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRTugqDo1WM</a>

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #8529 on: February 19, 2014, 10:19:58 pm »
*snip*

And this is why people don't take the Social Justice movement very seriously. Unfortunately.

Also, oh my fucking god, the first image is from Zeus (a Greek Mythology-based spinoff of the Caesar series).

What's wrong with the blogs?

Having some fictional characters from the owner's fandom just feels... weird. Remember Social Justice Wario, and how that went from a clever idea to something cringeworthy and unbearable that we should be thankful that it's another thing left behind in the Tumblr 2013 graveyard.

(click to show/hide)

PurpleKecleon, how I love thee. Sometimes I think you can be bitchy, but don't let those people get the best of you.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #8530 on: February 20, 2014, 01:51:03 am »

I was going to post that. I think it is pretty good, not to say that people shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinion on someone's blog but some folks just behave like, because THEY do not like someone elses blog THEIR opinion should be more important than that of the person who writes the blog.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #8531 on: February 20, 2014, 05:27:37 am »

Also, oh my fucking god, the first image is from Zeus (a Greek Mythology-based spinoff of the Caesar series).

Not anybody to be arm-wrestling with, that's for sure.
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #8532 on: February 20, 2014, 11:05:30 am »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8533 on: February 20, 2014, 12:45:24 pm »

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #8534 on: February 21, 2014, 02:18:59 pm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.