Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 117716 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #180 on: November 03, 2012, 03:47:54 pm »
I had a horrible Minecraft dream last night. I was in a random world at nighttime and hurried past a few giant slimes I stumbled upon in a swamp area. After finally passing them, I ran right into a new mob, something giant and utterly horrifying. I don't remember what it was, but it killed me, and I jumped awake in fear.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #181 on: November 03, 2012, 09:02:51 pm »
I had a dream this morning about pulling out my own teeth.  And they were all black and rotted around the root, though they looked healthy enough above the gumline.  :(

Art Vandelay

« Reply #182 on: November 04, 2012, 07:58:04 pm »
I had a horrible Minecraft dream last night. I was in a random world at nighttime and hurried past a few giant slimes I stumbled upon in a swamp area. After finally passing them, I ran right into a new mob, something giant and utterly horrifying. I don't remember what it was, but it killed me, and I jumped awake in fear.
I'm guessing that would be The Wither.

Anyway, last night I dreamed that I was walking along a bridge, and these women were all taking their shirts off as I walked past, only they had things like only one tit or both tits were one above the other rather than side by side. Then I ran into some girl I knew from a long time ago, and when she disrobed it turned out that she had eight tits (kind like they would be on dog or a cat, only human breasts rather than just nipples).

Oh, and earlier in that same dream, there was something about some anime or JRPG character who'd sleep in my bed after I got up. Then my dad would just walk in and start vigorously raping him/her (the sex was a little ambiguous) up the ass right in front of me, and somehow without waking him/her up. I decided that I need to try and figure out how to tell him to please not do that on my bed without offending him (as I recall, I didn't have much success).

I have to say, even by dream standards, that one was a little bit weird.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #183 on: November 04, 2012, 08:51:52 pm »
Due to the fact that I listen to music while I sleep. (Often not very soothing music ever fell asleep listening to Heavy Metal it is weird) So when I fell asleep last night I was listening to Fn Pig by Deadmau5 and I had the greatest dream I have had in like 3 years where I was in like a world similar to Tron and that I was fighting and winning against all these rogue programs with just my bare hands and an identity staff (think identity disk but you know in staff form.) and it culminated with me fighting my cousin in one on one combat. It was AWESOME !!

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #184 on: November 04, 2012, 10:52:57 pm »
Dreamt this morning I was trying to walk/run, and my legs kept getting tangled around each other.  I'd stop and straighten them out, and then after three or four steps I was tripping up again :(

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #185 on: November 07, 2012, 08:56:05 am »
Had this dream last night, where a meteorite hit the earth. As you will see it is 100% scientifically accurate.

I was looking out my bedroom window, when I just saw it flash across the horizon and hit the earth. Then the ground started rumbling and bits of flaming rock hit my window.

I went to grab provisons, and while I was getting food from the fridge, I bumped into my dad and had this stupid conversation:

Me: A meteorite has just hit, we have to go!
Dad: A metorite, I don't think you realise how serious this could be. People could die.
Me: No shit dad, we don't have time for this, lets go!

Then when I opened the front door to leave there was all this weird green lava stuff that looked like liquid circuit boards outside.

Then I woke up.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #186 on: November 07, 2012, 09:16:35 am »
I had a dream last night that I was eight months pregnant and needed an abortion because my life was at risk. Quite the nightmare, I must say.

Just remembered another one I had. I was Natalie Wood's character in Rebel Without a Cause, and we were swimming toward the abandoned mansion. I heard my parents chasing me (not my real parents, but instead some classy 1950s folks), and decided to hide in a closet in one of the rooms there. My parents entered the room, and I heard my mom insist they check the closet. Rather than actually opening the closet door and looking inside, my dad took a machine gun and fired it through the door. "See, there's no one in there," he insisted. I stood there in horror, my heart pounding at how close I'd come to getting shot. My parents sat down in the room to discuss where else they may find me, and I decided this would be a good time to eat a snack. I conjured a bag of Doritos and opened it, and the loud noise brought my parents to open the closet door and find me inside. I was disappointed that they'd found me. Clever one, I am.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:16:17 am by Sleepy »

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2012, 10:34:56 am »
I had the weirdest effing dream last night. It started off with my brother and I in a helicopter (I was flying it for some reason). At some point, I think I fell asleep at the controls.. or blacked out or something... and next thing I know, we run out of fuel and crash into a parking lot. We're both okay, but then I pass out again, and wake up in an empty room. Turns out that room belonged to some child molester who'd decided to grab my bro and I, despite already having a little girl already. At some point the guy comes into the room he left me in (he was huge, btw), then leaves, but forgets to close the door. I follow him out and beat him to death with a bar stool, and the three of us run out into another parking lot, where our families find us.

No clue what that has to do with anything.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2012, 02:48:21 pm »
One of my students told me that she had a dream in which she stood towering all of the other students and staff, and was squashing them like ants.  The only ones who were exempted from this horrible fate were myself and my wife (who teaches art).  We were sitting back, watching her do this, and laughing maniacally.

Wonder what that means.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2012, 07:34:13 am »
I had a brief dream last night where I was in a Victorian dress shop with my mom. All the dresses were extremely cheaply made, most of them made out of construction paper. Then Donald Trump came into the store and started talking about how Obama is ruining the dress industry. I don't know how tall Trump really is, but in the dream, he towered over me. I insulted him somehow, and everyone in the store started to laugh at him. Then I walked out of the dress shop like a boss.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Iczerfour

• Spawn of Pinkamena and Flutterbat
  • Pope
  • Now won't you stop moving, interrupting's not nice
« Reply #190 on: November 17, 2012, 12:05:40 am »
Last night's dream is kinda hard to explain or describe..

I will try my best..

I was in the middle of a space battle between two alien races..  i was trying to stop there final battle because those fighting where the last of both species and i did not want to lose anymore of my friends on either side. I was so desperate to stop them i tried everything i could think of.. I even deflected their star destroying beams.  their leaders did not stop..   the next thing i see is a giant wall of white heading towards me.  I woke up when it hit me..
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:08:40 am by Iczerfour »

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #191 on: December 05, 2012, 02:22:44 pm »
I dreamed about people who were climbing Santa's multicolored beard.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2012, 03:18:03 pm »
I had a weird sickness-induced dream last night. As told to someone else:

it took place on one of those old sitcom sets, and there was this one guy that everyone for some reason thought was the second coming, which he simultaneously was and wasn't somehow, and there were a shitload of people crowding the guy, trampling each other and everything, trying to get healed or whatever, then of course a few times I got up irl, puked, the dream continued where it left off (this never happens) except the last time before I actually fell asleep for the rest of the night, where suddenly not-Jesus was a superhero of some sort and a black guy. So in short I had a dream about an African-Canadian superhero sitcom Jesus who kept getting trampled by crowds. What. Dreams are weird.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2012, 11:38:55 pm »
I started getting the wackiest dreams after reading a few of these stories at:

http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0600031h.html

:D
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Art Vandelay

« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2012, 07:34:34 pm »
Holy shit, I actually wrote a full essay in one of my dreams. No doubt it was a load of gibberish, but dream me actually wrote every word of it. I have some weird-ass dreams.