Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 118056 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2012, 06:51:23 am »
I've broken a rather expensive CD player doing that.

Twice.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2012, 06:57:51 am »
That's why I don't keep expensive things (or glasses of water) on my nightstand.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2012, 09:17:06 am »
I had a dream the other night that I was being chased by a tornado.  I made a sharp left turn; the tornado made a sharp left turn.  I ran around a building; the tornado went around the building.  I finally dove into pit/cellar and the tornado lingered outside as if pouting like a child. 

Last night, I dreamt that I was driving when I got cut off by some idiots in a hummer.  I flipped them off, and they sideswiped me.  Then 4 guys jumped out and charged toward me.  I got out of my car, and a few minutes later, the four guys lay bleeding on the ground.  Still not as satisfying a dream as the one a few years ago when I beat up the mime, but it was close enough.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2012, 02:29:12 pm »
I have tornado dreams a lot as well.  They used to classify as nightmares to me, but now not so much as they've sorta become old hat.  I think me and the twisters are now on a first name basis.

"Oh, hello again Steve"
"Howdy, S'prog."

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2012, 06:07:13 pm »
A few nights ago, I had a dream that people were becoming plants mentally, but retaining their human form, physically. I'd look outside to see a massive group of folks stumbling around like zombies, trying to reach the sun. I watched this from inside a large dryer, fapping the entire time.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2012, 06:12:38 pm »
I had a dream where I was traveling down a lazy river in a space pod with two gorgeous ladies.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2012, 08:26:25 pm »
Oh, and last night I had a dream I joined the Masonic Lodge, or a Skull and Bones, or some other secret society.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2012, 03:13:13 am »
Last night/this morning/whatever I dreamt that I had some special seeds that would quickly sprout up into these really awesome trees.  They all were different.  It was kinda cool.  A good change from the nightmares.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2012, 12:03:05 pm »
The Redhead Thursday thread must be seeping into my brain, because I had a dream last night that I was curled up on a couch with three beautiful redhead girls. There was also an inmate responsible for some pretty serious crimes sleeping with us, but no one seemed to care. I think there were two other blonde girls, as well. The inmate seemed to be out cold, and we occasionally took turns rubbing his shoulders, as if he'd experienced major trauma. There was an office beside us where two police officers begged for us to stop treating him that way, that he was dangerous and needed to be locked up. We shrugged it off and fell asleep together.

We woke a short time later, only to look out the window and see that the world was basically ending. The sky was frighteningly dark, despite it being daytime, debris littered the streets from what appeared to be a massive storm, and people were running around frantically. The inmate was missing by this point, and we all looked at each other with an "uh-oh" expression. Shit, the world was ending, and it was our fault? Awkward moment...

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2012, 11:03:59 am »
I had a dream last night that I was at this house. And we had to do some sort of competition, and right before this guy from my high school was crying and it was obvious he didn't want his friends to see, so I walked up to him and he put his head on my shoulder and cried. It was weird because I could actually taste the salt, it was that realistic. And then the dream shifted after a while and we had to arrest some members of this drug cartel, and I figured out how to get them on the plane without them realizing we were arresting them. It was weird.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2012, 12:25:01 pm »
I had a dream a couple nights ago that there was an egg on my bathroom floor that began to hatch, a perky little chick jumping right out of it. This worried me because there were dozens of other eggs in the next room over that weren't supposed to hatch for another few days. I held the chick to keep him warm, and I suddenly appeared in the back seat of my mom's car. She flew down the road, trying to get us back to the house so I could place the chick under a lamp for warmth. I looked down and he had turned into a flattened Peep marshmallow with a frowny face. This broke my heart. Did I smash him? Throughout the ride, it switched back and forth between a live animal and a marshmallow.

We finally reached my driveway, but mom decided to park at the bottom so we could hoof it to the top. As we worked our way up the hill, the chick transformed into an Australian Shepherd puppy. He was absolutely adorable, and once we reached my house, he was a fully grown dog, his tail not even cropped like they usually are. We got inside and the dog suddenly transformed into a teenage guy who had dropped out of high school to become a drug dealer. This guy scared the living hell out of me. I could hardly stand to look at him. In fact, he frightened me so much that I moved to France. However, this was not enough, and I decided to join the French army so I could be as far away from him as I possibly could.

In the army, I was waiting in line to have all my hair cut off. There was a really sweet-looking young man doing the cutting, and I explained to him how upset I was over losing all my hair. He had me bend over so he could take it off with one swift chop, then said to me, "I think you look cute without it." We both smiled, and I made my way over to the rest of the men who'd already gotten their hair done.

Later on, we were all in a training session to improve our bow and arrow skills. I was at the back of the line waiting for a turn to shoot at the target when I noticed that the guy beside me seemed a bit...off. He had a half-smile that made me uneasy and appeared to be muttering a long string of random phrases that no one could make out. Before anyone could stop him, he grabbed one of his arrows and forced it through his gut, blood gushing from both the wound and his mouth. He fell to the ground and I did as well, light-headed after seeing something so gruesome.

I woke up at home, my head feeling very fuzzy. The drug dealer kid seemed to be gone, and I was clearly on some sort of heavy tranquilizer. It turns out that the French army wanted to give me an honorable discharge after what had happened during training. I was ashamed of myself for letting the suicide I'd witnessed have such an impact on me, but alas, there was nothing I could do about it now. The last thing I remember was being on a merry-go-round, which leads me to believe that I was placed in a special psych ward after all that trauma.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2012, 07:40:31 am »
I had a dream where I was bitten by a rattlesnake on my front porch, and spent the rest of the dream running through a hospital feeling my hands and face swell up like I had an allergic reaction. At one point I got the cure, and sat in this doctor's office with a guy from my school talking about what I'd been up to at college.

And then I woke up and it turned out that I'd been lying oddly, which caused my arm and face to go numb.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2012, 12:52:10 pm »
Dreamed me and a few other people were fighting Jason...and we kinda won but I was planning on going back and eating him by turning into some sort of dinosaur.

Ironbite-cause that's what I do.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2012, 12:51:47 pm »
I had a dream last night that I attended quite the snobby school, something only the wealthiest could afford. The building contained a room with a finely carved wooden table, and thousands of gold coins and other treasures on top of it. Apparently, the ultimate crime here was to steal those coins, so when no one was looking, I pocketed several handfuls of them. Of course, being a genius, when I got back to the table in the students' common room, I dumped all the coins there. No one seemed to suspect anything.

Later on, there was quite the outcry when the teachers discovered there were some coins missing. They somehow knew I was the criminal, despite the fact that they never actually witnessed me stealing the coins. I was taken to several different places for interrogation, and I practiced my lies in the mirror so I looked credible. I really began to wish I hadn't done this, because now I was at risk for being kicked out of the school. I remember the teachers acting like cops, trying to guilt me into telling the truth. I nearly cracked.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2012, 10:34:14 pm »
LAW & ORDER:  HOGWARTS