Author Topic: Teenager has hands destroyed in blast  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Kain

• God
  • The Alkaline one
In paranoia I find genius / But the ice-dreams have come
with spiritless consequence / A hatchet has been hidden
between my eyes / A hatchet gift-wrapped in paranoia / A
wooden heart never bleeds / A wooden heart never bleeds,
yet inextricable thoughts still weave / Introspection
fabricated for battle / No time has been wasted
/ Neuroleptic seconds marry electroconvulsive hours / In
the cranial freezer, paranoia is the bastard and I
find genius Petrify / Paralyze

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
Re: Teenager has hands destroyed in blast
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 11:52:25 am »
Crying right along with you. Looks like yet another case of vicious, heinous bullying of a teen with Asperger's, like the young man set on fire in England.

(edited to add picture and comment)

Yeah, he's such a cute kid, it breaks my heart even more...and, if the shape of his dressings indicate anything, looks like they have some fingers and partials to work microsurgery miracles with - I hope. At least he is in a big city hospital, and Oz does have some damn fine docs.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:14:28 pm by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 12:55:57 pm »
This is sad, I mean really sad. I hope this isn't a case of vicious bullying because if those boys just gave that kid the ball hold on to then they would and should be charged with attempted murder.

I have a huge fear of losing one or both of my hands so I am really hoping that this kid gets some good prosthetic hands.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 04:07:59 pm »
Yeah, he's such a cute kid, it breaks my heart even more...and, if the shape of his dressings indicate anything, looks like they have some fingers and partials to work microsurgery miracles with - I hope. At least he is in a big city hospital, and Oz does have some damn fine docs.

"Michael has been left with the pinky finger on his left hand, as well as a thumb, index and ring finger on his right hand."

That's 4/10.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

wrightway

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 09:42:48 pm »
This is awful. But, and not trying to undermine the tragedy, where did it say he had aspergers?

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 10:56:36 pm »
This is awful. But, and not trying to undermine the tragedy, where did it say he had aspergers?

Second link:

"Because of his Asperger's he doesn't know what to say and when to say it - and he says the wrong thing sometimes to the wrong people and gets himself into some strife.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet