Author Topic: The Fear Game  (Read 47447 times)

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
Re: The Fear Game
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2012, 11:39:51 pm »
As the pitcher? 4. As the catcher? 9.

Being physically and forcibly  drafted into the army against your will to fight a war in South East Asia.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2012, 11:41:15 pm »
9 - no one should be forced to do anything, ever.

Having to cut off your own limb with a pen knife to escape a tree or boulder that has pinned you down while hiking in the wilderness, and the only options are remove the limb or die.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2012, 11:42:22 pm »
10 oh goddess i had a dream like that once

Meeting one of The Dark Gods of Chaos

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2012, 11:42:53 pm »
I'm gonna let someone else answer that, but I'll just go on record as saying if I get James Franco's body to replace my own.....a hand might be worth it.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Art Vandelay

« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2012, 11:43:26 pm »
2. Meh, fictional characters.

Being forced to shave Carrot Top's balls.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2012, 11:48:52 pm »
8 if we still have to put up with Carrot Top or 1 if we can blast him into space afterwards for eternity.

Having an eyeball gouged out while you are still conscious and seeing/feeling everything.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Art Vandelay

« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2012, 11:51:01 pm »
10. Ow, ow fucking ow.

Spending you entire life having to listen to only Rebecca Black and James Blunt.

Offline Zygarde

• The Beast
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2012, 11:52:06 pm »
4 i can tolerate bad music

sleeping then you wake up to like an entire colony of fire ants in your bed  nearly eating you alive (this actually happened to me when i was five)

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2012, 11:54:49 pm »
10 - ZOMG! D:

Waking up one day and finding out that every other human being on the planet has completely disappeared and you will be alone until the day you die.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2012, 11:58:03 pm »
1. I hate people.

Being forced to eat a live and conscious cat with only your bare hands.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2012, 12:05:12 am »
10 by default because I love cats and that's horrible, but 8 if I am currently starving to death. Everything seems tasty when you're starving, no matter how cute it is.

The internet ceases to exist and is never replaced with anything as awesome.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2012, 12:08:21 am »
6-7.  Though it would suck and I wouldn't be able to talk to any of my forumites, it wouldn't be a world ender.

Being helpless while watching your significant other die.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Art Vandelay

« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2012, 12:14:13 am »
8. While I don't have a significant other, I've no doubt that it would be horrible if I did and that happened.

Being given a gravel enema.

Offline Zygarde

• The Beast
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2012, 12:21:46 am »
8 i may like anal but no never that

Having your limbs slowly ripped from your body via  rope

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2012, 12:33:45 am »
10 - Slow and painful deaths for the lose! D:

Finding out your partner (of you have one) has an STD after having unprotected sex with them.