Author Topic: Armed March on Washington D.C.  (Read 13962 times)

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
Re: Armed March on Washington D.C.
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2013, 01:16:11 pm »
Just so you know, this protest was sponsored by Alex Jones. Also, Adam Kokesh is too crazy even for Rick Wiles. http://freethoughtblogs.com/dispatches/2013/05/26/wingnut-on-wingnut-crime-wiles-vs-jones/

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2013, 10:28:35 am »
So bit of an update. Kokesh has since been http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/adam-kokesh-released-2660398.html]released from prison, but before doing so released an interesting statement. Particularly interesting is this statement:

"Should one whole year from this July 4th pass while the crimes of this government are allowed to continue, we may have passed the point at which non-violent revolution becomes impossible."

He's also changed the FB page for the event to "The Final American Revolution."

Let's nuke ourselves some Orville Reddenbacher, grab the Milk Duds & Sno-Caps, get a few cold ones & watch the fur fly!

IN THIS CORNER....A bunch of Jim-Bobs from Dogpatch!

aaaannd....

IN THIS CORNER....All of The Armed Forces, The National Guard, The Coast Guard, The Police, armed with gazillions of dollars of the most over-the-top military hardware on the market today!

And remember....Tealibans are big on military spending & our military a recipient of BOATLOADS of it! "Hoisted By Their Own Petards", anyone?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2013, 03:03:37 pm »
And remember, our military has laser beams. LASER BEAMS. Which means they could, literally, act like that kid with the magnifying glass and pop Tea Partiers left and right with tech that only exists thanks to the excess money they poured into the Defense Budget.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2013, 11:37:17 am »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/30/activist-cancels-plans-armed-march-washington/
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/29/adam-kokesh-calls-off-armed-march-on-dc-in-favo/194259

Looks like he chickened out on the initial plan. Good thing too because that could have ended REALLY badly.

Although, I'm not sure if his new plan is even dumber than the original one.

"A new American revolution" where "the American Revolutionary Army will march on each state capital to demand that the governors of these 50 states immediately initiate the process of an orderly dissolution of the federal government through secession and reclamation of federally held property." Kokesh also gave the federal government a one-year deadline to comply with his demands before possibly taking violent action, writing, "Should one whole year from this July 4th pass while the crimes of this government are allowed to continue, we may have passed the point at which non-violent revolution becomes impossible."

So, he went from "this will be a peaceful protest, honestly" to "do what we say or we shoot you." Well, I suppose it is only a matter of time before the next revolution in USA comes.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2013, 12:42:27 pm »
Well, I suppose it is only a matter of time before the next revolution in USA comes.

And is squashed like a bug under a dump truck and in less time than it takes to order Chinese food for 7.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2013, 07:20:34 pm »
I'm pretty sure he's not aware of this but the United States has one response to this letter.

Ironbite-tried for treason.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2013, 07:46:17 pm »
I'm pretty sure he's not aware of this but the United States has one response to this letter.

Ironbite-tried for treason.

Not necessarily. It's legally gray as to whether or not he "owes allegiance to the United States" simply by being a citizen, which would be a requirement for actually being convicted of treason. They wouldn't really need to anyways, since actually starting and/or engaging in a revolution would include a ridiculous number of crimes that he could have applied until he's in prison until his bones are dust.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sour Grapes

• Bishop
  • Brutally honest.
    • Ask Sour Grapes
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2013, 08:33:10 pm »
Can he be tried for Sedition?  IE:  incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2013, 08:40:42 pm »
Actually yeah.  He'd be charged with sedition and treason.

Ironbite-along with a host of other things.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2013, 09:05:30 am »
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen